Fanatiq Corners Tariq Nasheed on Trump, But He Refuses to Back Down

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He went into detail about changing his stance on Pan Africanism. But I can't find the video now.

It boiled down to him asking for tangibles like dual citizenship for FBA's in African countries. And just being given the cold shoulder and ignored. He said that convinced him that Pan Africanism was completely one- sided. And everyone from the continent he met only wanted to practice Pan Africanism over here in the West off our backs. I've heard him rant about it several times on shows.
So he felt slighted so he changed his whole stance up?

Home went to Africa a million times he just noticed the slums AFTER he got off the Panny train?
Dude won't leave LA for Atlanta and he really thought that people were gonna give him a second passport like that?

Also there's repats with passport's but they're hard to get and you have to live there
Frankly as someone who lived there you don't really need any paperwork if you want to live there truth be told

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he felt slighted so he changed his whole stance up?

Home went to Africa a million times he just noticed the slums AFTER he got off the Panny train?
Dude won't leave LA for Atlanta and he really thought that people were gonna give him a second passport like that?

Also there's repats with passport's but they're hard to get and you have to live there
Frankly as someone who lived there you don't really need any paperwork if you want to live there truth be told
He wasn't just asking for dual citizenship for himself. He was talking about all FBA's. But the African Governments he met with in the motherland weren't interested.
:yeshrug:
He's moved on from pushing Pan Africanism and he's not alone.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:patrice:

But Tariq is indirectly endorsing Trump. He's been indirectly endorsing Trump for a while now. I see it, the person you quoted sees it, a bunch of people in this thread see it, the guy Tariq was debating sees it and he called Tariq on it but for some strange reason, you don't see it. In the video in the OP, the guy who u came in here shytting on in defense of Tariq, literally said he's not on either side and was able to point out what both the blue and the red side do that doesn't benefit us yet Tariq still accused him of being a Democrat and disagreed with him on everything he said against the red side. How can you say he's not indirectly endorsing Trump if in that video posted in the OP, Trump and the Republicans did no wrong and everything bad was because of the Democrats?
There is no "indirectly" endorsing someone. That's like being a little pregnant. You people just can't accept someone feeling different.
I know he says that. But he’s also openly said Trump is a better candidate and Kamala will be detrimental to the black community, which is a blatant lie
That's his opinion. You can argue it either way
. It’s encouraging people to vote for Trump or not vote at all, which helps trump either way.
Then maybe Democrats need to stop playing in Black people's faces? How do you alleged Black men defend Benign Neglect :dahell:
A lot of white moderates and republicans who aren’t MAGA think Project 2025 is dangerous. The fact the Tariq says Project 2025 is nothing burger shows he’s disingenuous or compromised.
He's rich and somewhat insulated. Again, that's his opinion.
If we teach the democrats a lesson by not voting and Trump wins and appoints his flunkies, how will we be in a better position or get tangibles? You see what DeSantis is doing in Florida and what the Supreme Court did to affirmative action and student loan forgiveness. For some reason you and Tariq always seem to separate Trump from the Republicans.
I don't separate anything, Democrats want my vote as they have been enjoying the Black vote for 60 years, they need to break bread. We all lived through 4 years of Trump already. :manny:This Chicken Little routine you are all on is bullshyt.
Oh okay cool but what did you think about the actual arguments in the video?
Didn't watch, been super busy. I just think Fanatiq is a clown.
Tariq could've been stomping for reparations in his own state by helping those who were writing the bill and applying pressure using his celebrity status and dollars a long time ago.
He did. He went to council meetings and donated to those trying.
Doesn't fanatiq have a wife and a kid now?
You have to be heterosexual and get p*ssy to have a kid. Unless something changed in the last year, he's still living with his parent(s).

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
There is no "indirectly" endorsing someone. That's like being a little pregnant. You people just can't accept someone feeling different.
Wall Street was a classic movie but that "a little pregnant" line doesn't apply in this situation.

Yes, Tariq was "indirectly" endorsing Trump because the guy who u came in here hating on spoke about how both The Blue and The Red aren't for Black people and when the guy you came in here hating on pointed out all the negative The Red was involved in, your hero kept shifting it to the Dems. Anytime the guy you came in here hating on pointed out a Trump issue, your hero shifted it to the Dems. That's not "feeling different" that's Tariq literally taking a side and defending that side.

And that nonsense you said about him saying a dozen times "no tangibles no vote".....Tariq is obviously pro Trump because Tariq is rich and that's who Trump looks out for....The Rich.. That's the incentive I've seen with a lot of Rich Black men...But he can't openly endorse Trump because he's too caught up in the "We as a people need this and that" hustle that he's selling to people like you who fall for it. He sells you the dream that he wants something for all Black people while his actions say that he's just trying to get someone in office who will look out for people like him who are in his tax bracket....Which isn't you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't just asking for dual citizenship for himself. He was talking about all FBA's. But the African Governments he met with in the motherland weren't interested.
As someone who went there there's several reasons why this would be the case besides there are countries where you can get your citizenship *in theory* But again would the average FBA want to live there?

And that FBA person would have to have enough passive income to live there.

Tiffany Haddish was in Zimbabwe and she was in a grocery store that didn't stink

She got criticized for saying that she didn't mean that the other grocery store smelled like ass what she meant was very few things are refrigerated in certain grocery stores so the food will smell like it's rotting or overripe.

Imagine a random american going to a grocery store and smelling over ripe corn and shyt. Aint no overnight stockers shyt gets moved when the store is open so you're gonna sometimes see nothing on the shelves or walking past nikkas stocking shelves.

Lets not even get into not always having a hot shower or risking death replacing the gas tank in your oven because there's no gas lines and you buy your gas by the cylinder your gas goes out in the middle of cooking a meal in the middle of the night You better hope there's a late night spot open to get food.

This tells me nikkas like to be lied to. Because if they said Sure come on down and we'll hand you ID's as soon as you touch down

Is sorta like Vote for Trump because What have you got to lose?

I guess nikkas got the right to be emotional and want to hear what they want to hear.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fun fact the rapper JT the Bigga Figga moved to Burkina Faso the right way and dropped game on how to do it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Wall Street was a classic movie but that "a little pregnant" line doesn't apply in this situation.

Yes, Tariq was "indirectly" endorsing Trump because the guy who u came in here hating on spoke about how both The Blue and The Red aren't for Black people and when the guy you came in here hating on pointed out all the negative The Red was involved in, your hero kept shifting it to the Dems. Anytime the guy you came in here hating on pointed out a Trump issue, your hero shifted it to the Dems. That's not "feeling different" that's Tariq literally taking a side and defending that side.

And that nonsense you said about him saying a dozen times "no tangibles no vote".....Tariq is obviously pro Trump because Tariq is rich and that's who Trump looks out for....The Rich.. That's the incentive I've seen with a lot of Rich Black men...But he can't openly endorse Trump because he's too caught up in the "We as a people need this and that" hustle that he's selling to people like you who fall for it. He sells you the dream that he wants something for all Black people while his actions say that he's just trying to get someone in office who will look out for people like him who are in his tax bracket....Which isn't you.
There's a difference between Rich nikkas that support Trump for tax cuts and because Trump is bot corrupt and assessible.

The fact that Trump gave a pardon to he ultimate textbook tether Kodak Black tells you all you need to know.

the reason the Riq fanboys glaze Trump is because they feel powerless and they just want to troll everyone else.

nikkas is not asking for an actual tangible amount of reparations because at the end of the day they want to get anything that the want.

You could take the amount based on the prevailing wage of slaves in their region with compounding interest divided by all living relatives and give them that amount and they wouldn't be satisfied especially if it came out to say 12K for them

They'd ask for land, tax write offs tuition, free Health care etc. And it's not bad to include all of that but it's the anthesis of the republican platform to just give shyt to people.

Say what you want about the gays they wanted gay marriage and the ability to serve in the military not free shyt so they got it.

Again I'm totally on board for reparations but everyone knows that if there's a Broke Black person in life then they'd just want more free shyt.

If you believe in getting free shot you're a Democrat and if you want free shyt you can't deny it to other people.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
He went into detail about changing his stance on Pan Africanism. But I can't find the video now.

It boiled down to him asking for tangibles like dual citizenship for FBA's in African countries. And just being given the cold shoulder and ignored. He said that convinced him that Pan Africanism was completely one- sided. And everyone from the continent he met only wanted to practice Pan Africanism over here in the West off our backs. I've heard him rant about it several times on shows.
That makes zero sense though, no country just gives away citizenship. Not within CARICOM, not within African Union, hell not within the EU and they have free movement and use the same money. No Nigerian is just turning up in Brooklyn an American citizen.

Freedom of movement and economy is what's most important. If we could get anything resembling the structure of an EU it would be crazy.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Yeah i remember them shows. They were from around 2019

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That makes zero sense though, no country just gives away citizenship. Not within CARICOM, not within African Union, hell not within the EU and they have free movement and use the same money. No Nigerian is just turning up in Brooklyn an American citizen.

Freedom of movement and economy is what's most important. If we could get anything resembling the structure of an EU it would be crazy.
He would never really go into detail about his trips over to Africa. I think he was probably trying to secure something for himself over there first but got rebuffed.

I know African Americans who do business in Africa just fine. But they all have connections over there for years. If that's your thing I say more power to you. But I'm more focused on getting more FBA's to do business together in the states. Before I go anywhere else to break bread.

But that's just me.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There's a difference between Rich nikkas that support Trump for tax cuts and because Trump is bot corrupt and assessible.

The fact that Trump gave a pardon to he ultimate textbook tether Kodak Black tells you all you need to know.

the reason the Riq fanboys glaze Trump is because they feel powerless and they just want to troll everyone else.

nikkas is not asking for an actual tangible amount of reparations because at the end of the day they want to get anything that the want.

You could take the amount based on the prevailing wage of slaves in their region with compounding interest divided by all living relatives and give them that amount and they wouldn't be satisfied especially if it came out to say 12K for them

They'd ask for land, tax write offs tuition, free Health care etc. And it's not bad to include all of that but it's the anthesis of the republican platform to just give shyt to people.

Say what you want about the gays they wanted gay marriage and the ability to serve in the military not free shyt so they got it.

Again I'm totally on board for reparations but everyone knows that if there's a Broke Black person in life then they'd just want more free shyt.

If you believe in getting free shot you're a Democrat and if you want free shyt you can't deny it to other people.

FBA aint gonna like that opinion :huhldup:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
He would never really go into detail about his trips over to Africa. I think he was probably trying to secure something for himself over there first but got rebuffed.

I know African Americans who do business in Africa just fine. But they all have connections over there for years. If that's your thing I say more power to you. But I'm more focused on getting more FBA's to do business together in the states. Before I go anywhere else to break bread.

But that's just me.
And nothing is wrong with that.