Fanatiq Corners Tariq Nasheed on Trump, But He Refuses to Back Down

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Who the fukk is that? :rudy:
So Tariq is pushing a theory that Kamala has zero percent African lineage? Interesting.
After citing everybody and their mama has having African lineage?! :what: Breh was claiming Mexicans in that museum trailer.

You're gonna learn about Gustavo 'El Mariachi' Hildalgo-Delatierres y Sol... he had Black ancestry!
full

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't think it's necessary to speak on what Tariq's motivations are anymore.

I'll just say Republicans can buy a much better shill. Tariq doesn't even know how to argue politics without being entirely reductive.

I listened to less than 10 minutes of this, and all he can say is "That's a reach..." 100 times.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tariq isn’t obtuse. He’s clearly being paid to endorse Trump. But he knows he can’t outright say he endorses Trump because that would put him in the same boat as the people he use to call c00ns prior to 2018 so he just tells people not to vote.

His fans are obtuse. If they take 5 minutes to read a summary of Project 2025 they’ll see it’s more detrimental to the black community than any policy Kamala Harris has created.
But the Honorable Tariq Nasheed said it’s a nothing burger and Trump is the lesser of 2 evils, so they’re riding with Trump or not voting.
If you listened to all these videos you troll post, you would know he's said like a dozen times he is not voting for or endorsing Trump unless, just like the Dems, he offers tangibles. You're becoming Zay-ish.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fanatiq is pushing or already 40 and lives in the same room he grew up in. He's Yvette without the strap:dame:
He was a complete and total joke in the FGC so he pivoted to arguing on social media. I guess you all would call him a "grifter".:yeshrug:
Both of these guys are clowns and grifters. Fanatiq is a Valley Breh that thought he was going to be a producer now he's doing this type of content. I remember he was defending Arturo Sanchez for scamming dudes

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Tariq isn’t obtuse. He’s clearly being paid to endorse Trump. But he knows he can’t outright say he endorses Trump because that would put him in the same boat as the people he use to call c00ns prior to 2018 so he just tells people not to vote.

His fans are obtuse. If they take 5 minutes to read a summary of Project 2025 they’ll see it’s more detrimental to the black community than any policy Kamala Harris has created.
But the Honorable Tariq Nasheed said it’s a nothing burger and Trump is the lesser of 2 evils, so they’re riding with Trump or not voting.

I still don't think he is.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I was in that space. Dude walked Tariq down and of course, Tariq did his usual whenever he goes up against anyone who knows their shyt. He starts getting flustered and tries to bring in some of his sheep to help him out. If that doesn't work he hangs up on the caller and accuses them of either babbling or in this case using "word salad".

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

You see that's the thing. Being that I can't actually see a check being handed to Tariq by a Trump intermediary to swing narratives I can't just outright accuse him of being paid to endorse Trump. Even tho it does come off as such, that would be me doing conspiracy theories and I have to be objective. But I will say that his stance has him looking like he's chasing those same butter biscuits he's always accusing others of chasing and that is a bad look. If he is isn't getting paid under the table or he is getting paid, it still looks like he's chasing butter biscuits and it does put him in the same boat as the people he use to call c00ns like you said.

What Tariq does with Trump reminds me of a really good defense lawyer who knows how to talk to a jury and word things to convince you that his guilty client is innocent.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
If you listened to all these videos you troll post, you would know he's said like a dozen times he is not voting for or endorsing Trump unless, just like the Dems, he offers tangibles. You're becoming Zay-ish.

:patrice:

But Tariq is indirectly endorsing Trump. He's been indirectly endorsing Trump for a while now. I see it, the person you quoted sees it, a bunch of people in this thread see it, the guy Tariq was debating sees it and he called Tariq on it but for some strange reason, you don't see it. In the video in the OP, the guy who u came in here shytting on in defense of Tariq, literally said he's not on either side and was able to point out what both the blue and the red side do that doesn't benefit us yet Tariq still accused him of being a Democrat and disagreed with him on everything he said against the red side. How can you say he's not indirectly endorsing Trump if in that video posted in the OP, Trump and the Republicans did no wrong and everything bad was because of the Democrats?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know he says that. But he’s also openly said Trump is a better candidate and Kamala will be detrimental to the black community, which is a blatant lie. It’s encouraging people to vote for Trump or not vote at all, which helps trump either way.

A lot of white moderates and republicans who aren’t MAGA think Project 2025 is dangerous. The fact the Tariq says Project 2025 is nothing burger shows he’s disingenuous or compromised.

If we teach the democrats a lesson by not voting and Trump wins and appoints his flunkies, how will we be in a better position or get tangibles? You see what DeSantis is doing in Florida and what the Supreme Court did to affirmative action and student loan forgiveness. For some reason you and Tariq always seem to separate Trump from the Republicans.