Fanatiq Corners Tariq Nasheed on Trump, But He Refuses to Back Down

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Fanatiq is pushing or already 40 and lives in the same room he grew up in. He's Yvette without the strap:dame:
He was a complete and total joke in the FGC so he pivoted to arguing on social media. I guess you all would call him a "grifter".:yeshrug:

Oh okay cool but what did you think about the actual arguments in the video?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why would he shift from being Pan African and Anti Trump before Trump won to Anti African and Pro Trump all of sudden after Trump lost to Biden?
He went into detail about changing his stance on Pan Africanism. But I can't find the video now.

It boiled down to him asking for tangibles like dual citizenship for FBA's in African countries. And just being given the cold shoulder and ignored. He said that convinced him that Pan Africanism was completely one- sided. And everyone from the continent he met only wanted to practice Pan Africanism over here in the West off our backs. I've heard him rant about it several times on shows.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fanatiq is pushing or already 40 and lives in the same room he grew up in. He's Yvette without the strap:dame:
He was a complete and total joke in the FGC so he pivoted to arguing on social media. I guess you all would call him a "grifter".:yeshrug:
Even after all of these personal attacks, the reality still exists where he made your pimp look like the imbecile we all know him and his hoes to be.

Here's another all time great: :wow:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
77dg-OYj-1.png

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh who would have thought that KAMALA HARRIS' presence would be what it takes for people to finally recognize the logical inconsistencies of you internet ass muhfukkas :mindblown:
He went into detail about changing his stance on Pan Africanism. But I can't find the video now.

It boiled down to him asking for tangibles like dual citizenship for FBA's in African countries. And just being given the cold shoulder and ignored. He said that convinced him that Pan Africanism was completely one- sided. And everyone from the continent he met only wanted to practice Pan Africanism over here in the West off our backs. I've heard him rant about it several times on shows.
So he's a victim of his own hubris? What would possess a glorified DVD salesman to believe he could actually serve as ambassador for millions? With actual diplomats? That he definitely didn't meet.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
yea i saw this yesterday, tariq got cooked especially when dude started talking about the stimulus check. dude said republicans voted against the stimulus check and tariq said it doesnt matter trump signed his name on the check thats all that matters :mjlol:

shyt is comedy.

I also liked how tariq tried to defend Trump's opportunity zones policy as a positive until fanatiq displayed how it was a net negative that disproportionately affected black people. Then all of sudden he blamed Democrats for taking advantage of Trump's policy without proving that the investors were Democrats in the first place. He just makes up shyt on the fly

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
@13:34 he said elon musk is african american, and the otehr guy agreed. :what:

people from south african don't refer to themselves as african american, they are south-african american.just like nigierian-american, kenyan-american, Somali-american etc. african american was initially used in reference to black people in america with unknown territory african lineage.

sad those dudes bought into white supremacist word games, cause those are the people propogated that narrative for over a decade.
African American is anyone black in America. Kenyan American, Jamaican American etc is at their discretion

There is no adequate distinction that represents people who have been here for 400 years………………hence fba and ados