Famous Afro-Latinos are Tired Of Trying To Explain To People They’re Black

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
what the fuk is that? you probably use the term, LatinX too... foh

Who pissed in your cereal? Calm the fukk down. :stopitslime:

If you don't know what it is, look it up. That's the term I've seen Africans from Latin America using to describe their cultural identity in their writings on the topic so that's the term I used in my post.

litty

Pro
Daps
Dumb shyt .. if they are biracial with African descent then they're black. If they have the mindset of a white person then how the fuk does it affect you one way or the other? what.. you're going to beat them into submission for not identifying??

I'm thinking about their ancestors and how many of them were likely Black. If half of someone's ancestors are not Black how are they the same as 'just a monoracial Black person'?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Interesting. :jbhmm:

:final_ti:

There's the answer.
it was coincidental. it's not all that complex, people make it out to be like it's some type of exotic right of passage in their fantasy of delusion, as if the cacs will be so readily accepting of them for denouncing their own race. As if being black is not good enough- there has to be some cultural associations that usurps their blackness. Being black for the purposes of racial identity but disassociations from their blackness for what they perceive as cac conveniences. Or the other "could be" crowd, "people tell me I don't look black... I look like I could be (insert non AA here).. meanwhile it doesn't amount to shyt without the economic and financial alignment; they brag about what's NOT black about them as a method to fuel their dysfunctional ego. fuk these types of threads.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm thinking about their ancestors and how many of them were likely Black. If half of someone's ancestors are not Black how are they the same as 'just a monoracial Black person'?
Keep thinking then.. I'll be out here doing something relevant and setting the right example for the next generation who needs guidance to not repeat the dumb shyt on people's minds these days, ancestors are dead.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But according to the coli black = AA only :ohhh:

When I say Black I just mean American born Black culture...ppl who can’t claim no other tribe

I would never say Biracial ppl ain’t Black...that’s dumb and comes from extreme conservatism

Black is just an easier way to say African American...because African American is corny