Famous Afro-Latinos are Tired Of Trying To Explain To People They’re Black

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What does Black mean?

Y'all realize Black isn't even an African made term. It's ONLY a euro term that was created by euro colonials to justify treating others different and giving them free reign to subjugate.

shyt is crazy how hostile brehs can be about excluding people who genuinely have black heritage from being able to state they are black while acknowledging the other ancestry, culture, etc that are a part of them.
It really amazes me how nikkas bytch about AAs acknowledging they r AADOS and people call it "divisive"

Meanwhile they r out here excluding people with black ancestry (with a black parent) being black but that is not called "Divisive"

Daps
I say the same thing. He’s just a regular nikka from Baltimore. But ever since he cut his braids he’s been trying to get in tune with his PR side more. :mjpls: You can’t tell him he’s not Puerto Rican. Same thing with nikkas like Juelz Santana and Fabolous.

Fab said it one time and people ran with it. Fab himself said he was raised with his black side and that’s what he knows

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I wouldn't really put Melo in this group with other afro hispanics because he is half AA from his mother and Puerto Rican from his father. Plus he was raised by his AA mother since his Puerto Rican father died when he was 2 or 3 years old. So ethnically he grew up more AAdos than Puerto Rican.
When tf y’all started this shyt in here like that :gucci: