Famous Afro-Latinos are Tired Of Trying To Explain To People They’re Black

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You are even as AAdos than me. You are like 75% Puerto Rican. I am at least 50% Black American DoS. My grandma did a sit in at 14. Was recognized by the state. You probably don't have that in your family. I bet your AAdos side came from Dominica in the 20's. Mines been here since Virgin Mary ship most likely. Like I said, you aren't Black. You aren't like me. You are a wannabe
At least 50%?:sadbron:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
still no quote huh? :zzz:

No evidence, no rational points to present. Just your "feelings" :russ:
No, nothing further to discuss . Log off b.... Lmaofffff... you put a full days work in on this thread. I’m Going to sleep... work tomm.

Unlike your career on this thread as the coli militant multicultural advisor and “teaching” us on the use of the latest internet cultural terms that people only use on discussion forums but would get punched in the face for saying said terms in real life. My occupation is not going back and forth with your non factor, multiquoting, misdirected anger, wishing vehicular manslaughter death by bus on black latina posters who are black and don’t deny their blackness ..

:snooze:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
No, nothing further to discuss . Log off b.... Lmaofffff... you put a full days work in on this thread. I’m Going to sleep... work tomm.

Unlike your career on this thread as the coli militant multicultural advisor and “teaching” us on the use of the latest internet cultural terms that people only use on discussion forums but would get punched in the face for saying said terms in real life. My occupation is not going back and forth with your non factor, multiquoting, misdirected anger, wishing vehicular manslaughter death by bus on black latina posters who are black and don’t deny their blackness ..

still no quote huh? :zzz:

with an added dose of playing the victim now :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
still no quote I see. :sas1:
Somebody come get this dude pls.... ^^^
200w.gif

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
And since you like wishing for people to get run over by buses that disagree with you -
giphy.gif

It wasn't because you "disagreed" about anything, it was because you started cursing me out for no reason. :umad:

My wish still stands due to your unprovoked negative energy towards me. :yeshrug:

And yet another GIF and not a single quote in sight :pachaha: