Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So why ask me then? I'm not Afro-Latino. If you have a problem with the term you'll have to take that up with our brothers and sisters who have roots in Latin America.
Fuk you . I'm black. And if you really want to get technical, how far back can you trace your ancestry ?
:jbhmm::coffee:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only Dascha Polanco 100% claim her blackness and it’s sad because she’s the only one in that list that doesn’t have to based on her complexion.

Cant speak on all of them. But I wouldn't put Laz in that category.

Dude rep being black all day. This a kat who is always doing shyt in the black community from mentoring brothas to repping HBCUs.

And I know shyt is hard to take a 2 sentence comment as a representation of their entire feelings. But dude has always said he is black and has said hey black folks come from everywhere even cuba.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is insane that you got to explain to folks that black folks come from latin countries.

Shows how white supremacy has truely brainwashed folks.

That people are stupid enough to think people who were enslaved and brought from africa and placed in latin america are not black cause they speak spanish.

That shyt like saying a hatian or jamaican aint black cause of their native tongue.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This shyt is insane that you got to explain to folks that black folks come from latin countries.

Shows how white supremacy has truely brainwashed folks.

That people are stupid enough to think people who were enslaved and brought from africa and placed in latin america are not black cause they speak spanish.

That shyt like saying a hatian or jamaican aint black cause of their native tongue.
This. FACTS!!! All day.

Factual statement in all that you said. Edit - This is the difference between education and willful ignorance. People choose what they want to believe instead of being smart enough to analyze. The faux militants calling people not black, when ironically they're being manipulated by white supremacy in that form of racial divisions

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. FACTS!!! All day.

Exactly queen the shyt is disgusting. One of the reasons white folks dominate this world. They understand racism is a team sport. As a whole they aint denying white folks come from different areas of the world. When it comes to building or taking from people of color aint no white folks like well I am from america and you are from south africa. So we can't build you aint really white....:mjlol: