Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:umad: I can gladly arrange a ban bet if you want to bet your account that I'm a cac. I'll put up a pic as proof to the contrary.
Don’t know what a ban bet is and I could give less than zero fux.

Doesn’t matter to me regardless; I don’t fuk with you - and it doesn’t change the fact that you sound like a cac, your responses have a sense of cacish-ness to them. Talking about some “latinadad” and bus hugs. Cac lingo .

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Don’t know what a ban bet is and I could give less than zero fux.

Doesn’t matter to me regardless; I don’t fuk with you - and it doesn’t change the fact that you sound like a cac, your responses have a sense of cacish-ness to them. Talking about some “latinadad” and bus hugs. Cac lingo .

You don't know what it is because you're a stupid motherfukker like I said earlier :laff:

I'm done wasting time with you. All your yapping for pages and pages yet you couldn't even provide a single quote (!) for where I "questioned" your Blackness and now you wanna make allusions about me being a cac but not accept a ban bet on it since you know you're talking out of your ass. All talk, no action nor logic. You're worth less than a pile of dog shyt. Murk yourself in whatever fashion is easiest for you, at your earliest convenience. No one will miss you.

Welcome to the ignore list
full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You don't know what it is because you're a stupid motherfukker like I said earlier :laff:

I'm done wasting time with you. All your yapping for pages and pages yet you couldn't even provide a quote for where I "questioned" your Blackness and now you wanna make allusions about me being a cac but not accept a ban bet on it since you know you're talking out of your ass. All talk, no action nor logic. You're worth less than a pile of dog shyt. Murk yourself in whatever fashion is easiest for you, at your earliest convenience. No one will miss you.

Welcome to the ignore list
full
K...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
a lot americans (black and white) don't understand is that other areas of the world don't view themselves as white black or something that stupid. Imagine Japanese or Chinese people viewing themselves as asian :mjlol:. Latinos view themselves from where they are from (Mexican, Nicaraguan, Guatemalan, Puerto Rican) There's white latinos (spaniard and portuguese descendants) Taino or whatever indigenous population was there before the europeans killed them and the africans mixed with them and then there are the african slave descendants.
This is true from a technical standpoint but most these cultures have colorism.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
It's really simple.

Anyone of recent Sub-Saharan African descent.

"Anyone" sounds like the one-drop rule, which it appears that the Smartphones Generation seems to be rejecting

Is "recent" last year, like Serena William's biracial baby daughter with Alexis Ohanian?

Or is recent like Halsey and her biracial dad (even though she has a white mother)?

Or, is recent like Ronda Rousey and her great-grandfather, who was a trailblazing doctor and racial leader in Canada?

ronda-rousey-grandfather-black.jpg