Famous Afro-Latinos are Tired Of Trying To Explain To People They’re Black

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Only Dascha Polanco 100% claim her blackness and it’s sad because she’s the only one in that list that doesn’t have to based on her complexion.

Tatyana Ali didn't not claim it:ufdup:,seems like she does from what I've seen. Or maybe I've just always saw her as black since her whole family was black on the Fresh Prince.

When I scrolled down and saw that horrible bytch Zoe Saldana I aready knew she would be on that bullshyt to the highest power:martin:
Gina Torres sounds like she 100% knows who she is according to her,but doesn't mind being seen as a black women if it helps her get roles smh.
This is the only part I don't like about what some of these actors are saying.
I don't care about you claiming your heritage,you don't have to claim "black" like AA's do just because we don't know who are tribe is:francis:
But I learned Lou Diamond Phillips wasn't mexican and he sounded alot more gracious and humble than alot of these idiots.
Who sound like they can't wait til the day Hollywood wakes up to Afro Latinos/Latinas and they can stop playing nikkas:martin:

“I feel incredibly fortunate that my ambiguous ethnicity allows me to do that, to morph into whatever character that I’m representing.”

Yeah, and almost offended sometimes that I don’t speak Spanish. And I wish I did. I feel like such a provincial American not being bilingual, but I’ve been incredibly proud to represent numerous Latino communities throughout my career. Now Chilean, but certainly Mexican-American, Puerto Rican, Cuban, even Bolivian. And it’s kind of in the same boat as me representing Native American communities, and as a result I’ve been adopted into the Cheyenne Nation because of my work as Henry Standing Bear on Longmire. The Lakota Nation adopted me in the early nineties after Young Guns. And I look at it the same way every single time. I try to be specific to the community that I’m representing. I don’t just go in and paint it all with the same brush, and I also try to do it with respect and with dignity, because I’m representing a culture to the world. And I feel incredibly fortunate that my ambiguous ethnicity allows me to do that, and to morph into whatever character that I’m representing."

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It wasn't because you "disagreed" about anything, it was because you started cursing me out for no reason. :umad:

My wish still stands due to your unprovoked negative energy towards me. :yeshrug:

And yet another GIF and not a single quote in sight :pachaha:

You wished death on me; fuk a disagreement at this point. Until you man up and apologize to me... consider us e-enemies for life.....
:demonic:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
You wished death on me; fuk a disagreement at this point. Until you man up and apologize to me... consider us e-enemies for life.....
:demonic:

I will gladly apologize if you apologize for coming at me sideways unjustified from our initial exchange.

I never had an issue with you as a poster before :manny: I've just been trying to figure out why you were replying to me with that energy.

If you don't want to apologize then you can throw me on Ignore or whatever ya wanna do. :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I will gladly apologize if you apologize for coming at me sideways unjustified from our initial exchange.

I never had an issue with you as a poster before :manny: I've just been trying to figure out why you were replying to me with that energy.

If you don't want to apologize then you can throw me on Ignore or whatever ya wanna do. :yeshrug:
You can apologize first bc your comment was more aggregious and inflammatory.. I don’t wish desth on no person except cacs. After you do, then I will
apologize for cursing at you but not for how I felt at the time,.. decision is yours...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
You can apologize first bc your comment was more aggregious and inflammatory.. then I will
apologize for cursing at you but not for how I felt at the time,.. decision is yours...

Nah, when a person comes at me on some unprovoked "fukk you" energy, my response is always gonna be more inflammatory. If it's fukk me then it's fukk that person to the full extent, their whole life and anyone who is with 'em. :yeshrug:

So you can throw me on ignore, I guess. Do what you gotta do.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, when a person comes at me on some unprovoked "fukk you" energy, my response is always gonna be more inflammatory. If it's fukk me then it's fukk that person to the full extent, their whole life and anyone who is with 'em. :yeshrug:

So you can throw me on ignore, I guess. Do what you gotta do.
K.... I came at you how I felt. You promote a sense of divisiveness. My reaction was legit. You responded how you did inappropriately. Then fuk you, fuk ur life, and good night. Don’t need to ignore you when you don’t exist.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Not nearly as interesting as whatever is going on with this:
200w.gif
:deadmanny:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This whole thread is just proof that Black people need to get the fukk out of Amerikkka more.

Like, saying you're Latino says NOTHING about your ethnic heritage.

It's a culture. It's like saying American or something.

If you're Black and you go to Africa, the Africans aren't going to be saying, "Hey, look at that Black guy.", they're going to look at the way you dress and talk and say, "Look at that American" and from then on, you're the "American" dude. Your kids are going to be "American" and not seen as truly African by their standard.

Same shyt, they're living in a country that's speaks a different language and has a different culture from them, so they claim the culture that they were raised with, because the fact that they're of African descent is obvious by looking at them.

I've been asking for a current, general-accepted definition of "Black" for years. All I ever get is the :yeshrug:.

It's really simple.

Anyone of recent Sub-Saharan African descent.

With all due respect, no, it isn't.

I'm going to try to chip away at your assertion. Let's figure out some rules that you're imposing on "blackness" to have this convo maturely...

Tell me if you disagree with the rules:

1. Black is having a black mother and a black father.
  2. Biracial is not black.
  3. As a result of rules 1 & 2, the product of a biracial parent and black parent is not a black child.
Is this an accurate set of rules for us to have this convo?

Any definition that keeps Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington and Bob Marley from being Black is immediately bunk.

G)Latinos play a sick game of being white or black(if they can pass) I know Mexicans from Mexico that call themselves white. I guess they're Euro-Latinos AKA Hispanics. LOL I wasn't supposed to say that, was I?

Duh, most Mexicans aren't mixed with Black. Why would they?

That'd be like White or Native American people in America claiming to be Black or something

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Give that bus a big hug :thumbsup:
You sound bytch made...petty as fuk. Shut the fuk up . Reminding me of a cac bytch.... Talking about give buses a big hug... I’m starting to think ur a cac, u act too much like them. On some.... “I’m
Mad because u cursed at me !!, now I want you to die!!”

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
You sound bytch made...petty as fuk. Shut the fuk up . Reminding me of a cac bytch.... Talking about give buses a big hug... I’m starting to think ur a cac, u act too much like them. On some.... “I’m
Mad because u cursed at me !!, now I want you to die!!”

:umad: I can gladly arrange a ban bet if you want to bet your account that I'm a cac. I'll put up a pic as proof to the contrary.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i forgot how bad i wanted to slam ass with lauren velez back when i was watching dexter. that woman must be like 60 by now.:wow: