Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do you have such a shytty fukking attitude for no reason? I didn't come at you on that energy but I'll reciprocate it now. fukk you. Give an oncoming bus a tight hug. :pacspit:
Not reciprocating shyt, you’re not doing shyt except having an emotional tantrum bc im not one for your bullshyt. In order to reciprocate ,you would have to be on my mental level... which you’re not.
You’re answering the question or no? Now you got touched ... and you want to react . How far the fuk back can you trace your ancestry ???
Because you fake intellectuals want to promote the racial infighting like you’re doing something knowing damn well you’re not versed on your own ancestral origins. Black encompasses more than your limited scope of an Americanized worldview from these white supremacist talking points that you and others like to emulate throughout this thread.

So quick to tell me to jump in front of a bus tho right? No YOU keep that same energy for those cacs that will no sooner run your dumb ass over with one and not even look back. But yet, I’m the problem for claiming my blackness and being a supporter of unification?? Your need to even question my racial identity, along with your lack of priorities, makes me by definition - blacker than you .

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not reciprocating shyt, you’re not doing shyt except having an emotional tantrum bc im not one for your bullshyt. In order to reciprocate ,you would have to be on my mental level... which you’re not.
You’re answering the question or no? Now you got touched ... and you want to react . How far the fuk back can you trace your ancestry ???
Because you fake intellectuals want to promote the racial infighting like you’re doing something knowing damn well you’re not versed on your own ancestral origins. Black encompasses more than your limited scope of an Americanized worldview from these white supremacist talking points that you and others like to emulate throughout this thread.

So quick to tell me to jump in front of a bus tho right? No YOU keep that same energy for those cacs that will no sooner run your dumb ass over with one and not even look back. But yet, I’m the problem for claiming my blackness and being a supporter of unification?? Your need to even question my racial identity, along with your lack of priorities, makes me by definition - blacker than you .

Quote me where I questioned your Blackness, you stupid motherfukker?

My very first post in this thread was:

Anyone who doesn't understand that the vast majority of Africans during the Maafa were taken to Latin America and did not all magically disappear after the colonial and slavery era, doesn't understand history.

clearly you're an illiterate sack of shyt because I've been consistently defending the Africanity of Africans in Latin America throughout my entire time posting here.

To answer your question I can trace my ancestry back to the 1700-1800s.

Now go fukk yourself and stop putting words in my mouth.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly queen the shyt is disgusting. One of the reasons white folks dominate this world. They understand racism is a team sport. As a whole they aint denying white folks come from different areas of the world. When it comes to building or taking from people of color aint no white folks like well I am from america and you are from south africa. So we can't build you aint really white....:mjlol:
This is what I’m saying- there is no code! the simple minded back and forth pointing out the nuances of the most menial shyt, in public settings with all the arguing. Nothing gets done, no laws are being changed, no policies are being enacted, resources are underutilized, Black people arbitrarily and systematically
Being oppressed, but yeah , classification of whose Aados (lol, wtf) and whose AA, who is “other” black, what country is Latin America is Afro this and Afro that... will solve all the problems for us...
:deadmanny: Meanwhile, like you said white people are sitting back observing the show as we destroy ourselves from within. But it gives me hope that like minded men like yourself serve as the voice of reason , lead the resistance and are in support of mental elevation.

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You one hard headed wannabe.
images

AAdos. How we're made:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The keyword here is "famous". Many of these celebs know that they don't want alienate black people by identifying solely as Latino. When black people are lining your pockets, you must be crazy to do anything to alienate them. Imagine if Ashley Banks made a bold statement that she wasn't black, look what happened to Raven Symonne for saying that exact shyt. :usure:Good luck backpeddling pandering to black people when your straight to DVD movie drops. This is why Michael B Jordan is game goofy for alienating black women by "pawging" because black women are his biggest fans. Tiger Woods never gave a fukk about identifying as black because he's going to be rich regardless being one of the best players in a rich white man's sport. I've noticed that Afro Latinos and Africans usually only claim black when there's something to benefit from it. :sas2: Like if you a rapper, you start Juelzing that black and brown are the same and shyt when statistics suggest otherwise. Hella Afro-Latinos I know in real life who aren't famous be on that :mjpls: heavy. I've known Puerto Ricans who are Melo's complexion and everything insist that they aren't black and talk about black people the same way extra racist cacs do.:snoop: All in all, all immigrant groups in Amerikkka look down on black folks. Immigrants want to believe black folk are lazy and don't get to live the American Dream because they don't work hard enough and blame cacs for everything. I'm not saying some Afro Latinos ain't down, I'm just saying that hella Africans look at blacks like :mjpls: and Afro Latinos do it too.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quote me where I questioned your Blackness, you stupid motherfukker?

My very first post in this thread was:

clearly you're an illiterate sack of shyt because I've been consistently defending the Africanity of Africans in Latin America throughout my entire time posting here.

To answer your question I can trace my ancestry back to the 1700-1800s.

Now go fukk yourself and stop putting words in my mouth.
Stupid motherfukker ??? Me?Lol... K.. ur mad. Go take a break ... . Shyt is pointless, ur opinion is not valid.... and tbh, I stopped giving a fuk about you when the men with validity and actual thoughtful commentary like JQ and Original posted their responses.

Right now, You’re equivalent to the one kid in the classroom that can’t get his way, that everyone pays attention for about a half a second bc of all the noise he makes but then we realize that if we ignore you, you’ll calm down and go away. That’s who you are to me, a virtual temporary annoyance .

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Stupid motherfukker ??? Me?Lol... K.. ur mad. Go take a break ... . Shyt is pointless, ur opinion is not valid.... and tbh, I stopped giving a fuk about you when the men with validity and actual thoughtful commentary like JQ and Original posted their responses.

Right now, You’re equivalent to the one kid in the classroom that can’t get his way, that everyone pays attention for about a half a second bc of all the noise he makes but then we realize that if we ignore you, you’ll calm down and go away. That’s who you are to me, a virtual temporary annoyance .

Like I said, please quote any of my posts where I questioned your Blackness.

I'll wait.

No one is co-signing this goofy shyt you're saying about me because they actually have reading comprehension :heh: and if anyone reading does agree with her, I challenge you as well to quote my posts where I did what she's accusing me of.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
images

AAdos. How we're made:manny:
You are even as AAdos than me. You are like 75% Puerto Rican. I am at least 50% Black American DoS. My grandma did a sit in at 14. Was recognized by the state. You probably don't have that in your family. I bet your AAdos side came from Dominica in the 20's. Mines been here since Virgin Mary ship most likely. Like I said, you aren't Black. You aren't like me. You are a wannabe

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said, please quote any of my posts where I questioned your Blackness.

I'll wait.

No one is co-signing this goofy shyt you're saying about me because they actually have reading comprehension :heh: and if anyone reading does agree with her, I challenge you as well to quote my posts where I did what she's accusing me of.
Wtf? Idgaf about anyone dapping or co-signing me.... or who agrees with me. These are my feelings that I’m speaking on directly to you. No one can speak on or about me except for me. Fuk are you on? I don’t do this shyt for no popularity points. This is not an issue where males can have an opinion on a black female”s cultural background and experiences . That’s why I resent being tagged into this bc it’s fukkin textbook bait and no need for a discussion . Stop the deflection ...I appreciate the posters that did speak on the situation of oppression and unification; that actually have knowledge instead of some emotional rage rant, telling a woman to hug an oncoming bus and calling her a “stupid motherfukker”

:laff::laff:. Reducing the convo to comedic stupidity . I can’t even take you seriously after that.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Wtf? Idgaf about anyone dapping or co-signing me.... or who agrees with me. These are my feelings that I’m speaking on directly to you. No one can speak on or about me except for me. Fuk are you on? I don’t do this shyt for no popularity points. This is not an issue where males can have an opinion on a black female”s cultural background and experiences . Stop the deflection ...I appreciate the posters that did speak on the situation of oppression and unification; that actually have knowledge instead of some emotional rage rant, telling a woman to hug an oncoming bus and calling her a “stupid motherfukker”

:laff::laff:. Reducing the convo to comedic stupidity . I can’t even take you seriously after that.

still no quote huh? :zzz:

No evidence, no rational points to present. Just your "feelings" :russ: