Famous Afro-Latinos are Tired Of Trying To Explain To People They’re Black

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Folks might aswell just say that they are of west african descent, the term "black" is vague within itself, you have Australian aborigines also claim they are black which they are due to their dark hue however they aren't negorids, I've met south west central asians that are darker than me, but agian they are not of the negroid line and also majority of East Africans are hamites there's no relation with us who are west african or of west african heritage.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
My wife is Afro-Latino but she's Black regardless and sees herself as a Black woman first and foremost but with that said as long as you're denying the Blackness in you and you're proud of it thats fine with me.

But Zoe Saldana can eat a dikk tho.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
More diaspora wars :snoop: We need to go at crackas this hard instead of inner fighting.
This actually isnti diaspora wars.

This thread hasnth devolved into hardheaded troll shyt.

We are having conversations and discussing different points of view on topics without the fear of being called c00ns, militants, bucks, etc.

This is a good fukking thing even if no one changes their mind

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My wife is Afro-Latino but she's Black regardless and sees herself as a Black woman first and foremost but with that said as long as you're denying the Blackness in you and you're proud of it thats fine with me.

But Zoe Saldana can eat a dikk tho.

why?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who doesn't understand that the vast majority of Africans during the Maafa were taken to Latin America and did not all magically disappear after the colonial and slavery era, doesn't understand history.
Forreal. Brazil alone would be the second most populous black nation on earth.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Why don't I often see cac's that immigrated to South and central America decades age labled as Euro Latino or Euro Hispanic?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Most Caribbean people even the white ones likely have African ancestry

But island people are very insular so it's one of those we all proud Boricua type of attitude regardless of color ...its culture over race in the Spanish islands

Now Dominicans have had their history books changed to pretend they descended from native Americans and have ruthlessly murdered and tortured Haitians similarly to old southern Lynchings