Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since doug is likely a better shooter, and has size, why shouldn't he play??? his defense can't be worse than dunleavy's :yeshrug:
I'd love to have both as shooters off the bench. We need all the spacing as possible. but a swap is good with me. We gotta get a starting wing player though.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If that spencer dinwiddie cat falls to 49 or if the bulls can trade up to get him :banderas: I doubt he will tho

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And people laughed at me mentioning Swaggy P. Free agent that made a little over a million last year. Would be great off of our bench.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mark Deeks @MarkDeeksNBA 3 minutes ago
Bulls can trade Anthony Randolph again without waiting the two months for salary aggregation if they are under the cap.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Chicago Bulls acquiring Anthony Randolph, Doug McDermott (could replace Mike Dunleavy Jr) sounds like they have a plan for Carmelo Anthony.

Potential Sign n trade for melo they must know somethin hopefully mirotic,boozer and all those mediocre future picks are :camby:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are letting this Melo shyt control far too much into their thinking... they could have really came up with this draft and got deeper... now I'm not sure WTF is going on

on paper this is the deepest pool of talent I've seen, but they must know Melo is a shoe-in and they are building pieces to trade and build around Rose, Melo, and Noah. That's the only reasoning.

Could have had a solid SG that could play both ends, took a flyer on Lavine, or just waited and took Rodney Hood - who is a great shooter in his own regard and better athletically then McDermott. The fact that he fell so far is mind boggling TBH. I'm a Duke Homer but I think Rodney Hood will be the steal of the draft when it all comes down to it.