Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mirotic is held in high regard he's done a lot in Europe but of course I still need to see how his game translates to the nba before I'm sold on him, and delusional homers will say he's the next dirk

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I can see mirotic being a major contributor in a couple of years

Same thing for snell and dougie fresh

I still think we need a starting caliber 2 or 3 to lock the east up

Would be a shame to sit and watch Cleveland snatch love and we waste a golden opportunity to top the east cause we refuse to make a great move. I'm really tired of being the little that could team. Can we for once be a damn clear favorite?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see mirotic being a major contributor in a couple of years

Same thing for snell and dougie fresh

I still think we need a starting caliber 2 or 3 to lock the east up

Would be a shame to sit and watch Cleveland snatch love and we waste a golden opportunity to top the east cause we refuse to make a great move. I'm really tired of being the little that could team. Can we for once be a damn clear favorite?
What moves are out there though?

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
What moves are out there though?
Eric Gordon can be had, so could either Eric Bledsoe or dragic. But those moves would require parting with taj which I still think should be the move if we are going to start pau

If we don't want to part with taj we could get Kevin Martin or oj mayo for pennies on the dollar right now. That would mean parting with dunleavy future picks etc. Nothing that important just would need the bulls to get proactive and realize we still need some wing help.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eric Gordon can be had, so could either Eric Bledsoe or dragic. But those moves would require parting with taj which I still think should be the move if we are going to start pau

If we don't want to part with taj we could get Kevin Martin or oj mayo for pennies on the dollar right now. That would mean parting with dunleavy future picks etc. Nothing that important just would need the bulls to get proactive and realize we still need some wing help.
Eh i guess - Im pretty content at this point with what we have

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Eh i guess - Im pretty content at this point with what we have
We can't keep letting the front office sell us piss like its lemonade

We have a formidable front court but we saw what that looked like in the playoffs in 2011 because our lack of guards. Jimmy is great defensively but offensively he is limited brooks is a good pick up Kirk is older and not the same dude from years ago we saw how he tired out in the playoffs last year, snell and dougie are just too young to expect them to be major contributors right now.

Then when you compare it to what Cleveland can possibly put together it's ridiculous not to see what kind of team San Antonio needed to have to beat a lebron James led team. We have to acknowledge he is still the best player on the floor playing with no pressure cause now he liked again his game might go to a whole Nother level. Rose can't be the only dynamic guard we have that can get his own shot.

At this point rose is still going to have to go above and beyond to carry us to wins in the playoffs or we are going to have to hope snell rell and dougie fresh can grow up real fast and brooks can get past thibs love affair with Kirk and get some minutes

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

Bulls fans keep bringing up SGs that can be had like it's even necessary. Tony Snell is on this team, we good

#OptimisticBullsFan

:obama:

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking far ahead, but if things go right (Rose can stay healthy and return to all star level) I can already see the whole pay cut topic coming up when he's due for an extension. the media will feast on that.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In a rare interview, B.J. Armstrong said Derrick Rose is in good spirits both mentally and physically, lauded the Bulls’ offseason moves and stated his client’s main focus is on pursuing a championship for his hometown franchise.

“I was recently out in Las Vegas and very excited to see Derrick back on the court playing again,” Armstrong said by phone. “He was in great spirits both mentally and physically and very excited with the offseason moves the Bulls have made and the roster. He’s excited about the depth of this year’s team.”
“Being a competitor, Derrick is also excited for the coming season in light of all the changes in the Eastern Conference,” Armstrong said. “He’s looking forward to going through the process of seeing how good this team can be in pursuing a championship for his hometown of Chicago.”
Gotta be a member?

• Dap
Reactions: 904