Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
15ppxtd.jpg

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So Melo would have only left on a sign and trade huh. Then he resigned for next max. :patrice: At age 30 too. With a fresh outta the uniform coach. I don't see why he did that unless PJ has a huge plan immediately after next year. It makes no sense and his contract will be monster for a trade.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When is the team USA practice ?

http://www.usab.com/mens/national-team/schedule.aspx
*** The 2014 Men's National Team will assemble in Las Vegas, Nevada, on July 27 for training camp in advance of the FIBA World Cup, which runs Aug. 30 - Sept 14. The USA Basketball Showcase, an intrasquad exhibition, will be played at the Thomas & Mack Center on Aug. 1.

The USA National Team will play an exhibition game vs. Brazil at the United Center in Chicago on Aug. 16, followed by exhibition games at Madison Square Garden in New York vs. Dominican Republic (Aug. 20) and Puerto Rico (Aug. 22).

CLICK HERE TO VIEW: Men's National Team Schedule & Results

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
realgm
It's awesome when my source breaks a story days before Stein. Philadelphia and Chicago are the two possible teams in a 3 way and both want Waiters. Problem with Philly is they aren't willing to give up picks in a deal.

Philadelphia is willing to take Waiters and Bennett, Bulls aren't and want Thompson. Philly if they take on Martin want picks while the Bulls were willing to give them. It's what I said yesterday, other than Wiggins, minny doesn't like what else Cleveland has.

Both. The Bulls either want Love or make sure Cleveland gives up as much as possible.

Minny IMO wants Gibson and Wiggins which is why I think Cleveland and Love is more likely.

The Bulls would swap Gibson for Waiters and Thompson in a heart beat. Also willing to take on Martin and sending out others, picks to make it work. Cleveland knows Bennett sucks and is trying to push him instead