Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Gar on Jim Rome. :snoop:
Bum ass front office rolled pau out like he was championship power move like I said they would :pachaha:

Let's hope they smart enough to beef up our 2-3 positions cause it's fools on that other site that are starting this McDermott should be starting day 1 movement which is asanine

We still need a starting 2 guard or small foward and a scoring shot creating guard off the bench hopefully these idiots know this although it wouldn't surprise me if they failed on both additons

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m
Among USA Basketball Select Team invitees to Las Vegas, sources tell Yahoo. Marcus Smart, Doug McDermott, Victor Oladipo, Tobias Harris.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Good lookin out fellow bulls fans :salute: I be gettin hit da fukk up for stating my opinion :damn:
You ain't the only one fatherless dudes be acting emotional you gotta let them vent cause they getting fukked IRL. As much as I disagree with cats on here at times Ive never purposely negged somebody that didn't do that to me first I don't get the point. When I'm back in green ill help you out lol

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You ain't the only one fatherless dudes be acting emotional you gotta let them vent cause they getting fukked IRL. As much as I disagree with cats on here at times Ive never purposely negged somebody that didn't do that to me first I don't get the point. When I'm back in green ill help you out lol

On here if you say anything opposite of the group think mentality you get negged.I said fukk tupac yesterday and got hit da fukk up by like 15 pac stans :pachaha:

They jumped me like tutu and them death row nikkas did orlando anderson.I said j cole was wakk negged.I said infamous>>>hell on earth negged

Can't really state your opinion on here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
On here if you say anything opposite of the group think mentality you get negged.I said fukk tupac yesterday and got hit da fukk up by like 15 pac stans :pachaha:

They jumped me like tutu and them death row nikkas did orlando anderson.I said j cole was wakk negged.I said infamous>>>hell on earth negged

Can't really state your opinion on here
Oh trust me I know. I got negged for saying we as black people have the ability and talent to be financially well off and stop worry about whites and the fukk shyt they do and was labeled a c00n. I'm like y'all serious I'm telling you you can be just as if not better than people but you negging me talking about c00ning and bootstraps. I just have to :russ: at the fact folks wanna be underdogs like this some team sport but :yeshrug: Feel bad for them honestly but as long as I got my team threads like this one I'm good for the most part.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Bum ass front office rolled pau out like he was championship power move like I said they would :pachaha:

Let's hope they smart enough to beef up our 2-3 positions cause it's fools on that other site that are starting this McDermott should be starting day 1 movement which is asanine

We still need a starting 2 guard or small foward and a scoring shot creating guard off the bench hopefully these idiots know this although it wouldn't surprise me if they failed on both additons
The shytty part is rome praised him and even brought up executive of the year. So you know hes probably stroking himself after the call.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 1m
Contract Nikola Mirotic signed with Bulls today is 3 years, $16.6M plus incentives. Bulls can pay $600K toward European buyout as well.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:

:mjpls: You already know he's not "Bulls material" :mjpls:

I was gonna say that too but rodman wasn't considered bulls material and that worked out but it was still a risk.This front office NEVER takes risks that's why they never looked at lance seriously when he would fit a need that still hasn't been addressed.You gotta gamble sometimes in life.Bulls got dunleavy jr,mcdermott,had deng they always go after players cut from the same cloth when the team needs more athleticism.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs....I'm really starting to feel like we about to be like...
Q6ao4V3.png
on the Eastern Conference...