Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bulls brehs, how is McDermott looking? Its been real hard not gettin -ANY- Bulls Summer League, so I've been starving for a minute.

Watch some youtube clips of him....Honestly he looks like that. He's gonna score, and athletes will give him problems...He is what he is..I actually think he can take MDJ job and impact the game like Korver did for us in year 1.. Pale Pierce got game...I can't wait until he gets stronger...

The real revelation is Tony Snell....He improved BIG TIME...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Watch some youtube clips of him....Honestly he looks like that. He's gonna score, and athletes will give him problems...He is what he is..I actually think he can take MDJ job and impact the game like Korver did for us in year 1.. Pale Pierce got game...I can't wait until he gets stronger...

The real revelation is Tony Snell....He improved BIG TIME...
If Snell is for some reason the answer:ohhh: Who else still out there to be got, anyway?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just as worried as you are with our lack of shot creators, but if we can move the ball like the Spurs can then our overall shooting can overcome that. The East is ours to lose considering that everyone in the East got weaker except us. You just gotta believe guys. :obama:

url-1+23-31-27.png
Parker
Mills
Ginobili
Green
Leonard
Diaw
Beli

were all guys on the Spurs that could put the ball on the floor and be a threat to score.

We only have one guy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Parker
Mills
Ginobili
Green
Leonard
Diaw
Beli

were all guys on the Spurs that could put the ball on the floor and be a threat to score.

We only have one guy.
Hinestly you giving them off brand too much credit. They did they thing against Miami no doubt but outside Parker and Manu everybody else isn't no star type. Even Leonard is really chopper styling cats out there? I don't remember all that even though he scored. We need Rose and one more dude all them other cats you and others mentioning they getting that finals bump. If we signed most of these dudes outside of Beli before last year dudes would've been like :childplease: now SA got the and 1 in they prime squad. Come on y'all lets not start rewriting history. We do need another wing scorer but 6/7 I'm not so sure of that

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hinestly you giving them off brand too much credit. They did they thing against Miami no doubt but outside Parker and Manu everybody else isn't no star type. Even Leonard is really chopper styling cats out there? I don't remember all that even though he scored. We need Rose and one more dude all them other cats you and others mentioning they getting that finals bump. If we signed most of these dudes outside of Beli before last year dudes would've been like :childplease: now SA got the and 1 in they prime squad. Come on y'all lets not start rewriting history. We do need another wing scorer but 6/7 I'm not so sure of that
I'm not saying those guys are stars.

I'm saying that all those guys have the ability to not only knock down the open jumper, but put the ball on the floor when a defender closes out on them causing the defense to have to recover.

We saw how fukked up our offense got in 2011 when the Heat had the athleticism to close out on guys like Korver who couldn't dribble more than twice without picking it up.

Nate and Beli weren't stars, but they had that ability.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not saying those guys are stars.

I'm saying that all those guys have the ability to not only knock down the open jumper, but put the ball on the floor when a defender collapses on them causing the defense to have to recover.

We saw how fukked up our offense got in 2011 when the Heat had the athleticism to close out on guys like Korver who couldn't dribble more than twice without picking it up.

Nate and Beli weren't stars, but they had that ability.
I think we have potentially more than Rose this year and enough decent dudes where this wouldn't be a problem. We both have to wait till the season but Snell, Doug, and maybe Butler(doubt it) will be able to do this. Also with Gasol now hopefully we don't have to always worry about that late shot clock bail out because we have someone to dump it into at times

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
KC ‏@kc1nyk 1h

Report: #Bulls interest in #FreeAgency PG-SG Aaron Brooks is mutual.

#Bulls could be a landing place for free agent G Aaron Brooks as the 2 sides are showing mutual interest, reports Aggrey Sam of CSN Chicago

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aaron brooks is an excellent signing

bulls or lakers need to go get marshon brooks