Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
IDK BREAUGH....
I BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT AND
CAVS PERIMETER IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS IT AINT FUNNY...

YEA WE GOT A TON OF BIGS,
BUT NONE ARE DOMINANT...
JUST A BUNCH OF ROLE PLAYERS....
CANT REALLY DEPEND ON EM IN THE CLUTCH.
TEAMS WIN WITH PERIMETER PLAY IN THIS CURRENT NBA.

:snoop:MY nikka ROSE GONNA HAVE TO GO UP AGAINST
BRON, KYRIE, WIGGINS & WAITERS.
THATS A LOT OF ATHLETICISM FOR OUR SLOW ASS PERIMETER...
THEY CAN THROW ALL TYPES OF LOOKS AT HIM DEFENSIVELY
PLUS MAKE HIM WORK ON THE OTHER END OF THE BALL.

MY nikka GONNA GET BURNT OUT LIKE THE 2011 ECF.

HE NEEDED ANOTHER PERIMETER PLAYER MORE THAN EVER THIS YEAR
PLUS COMING OFF 2 KNEE SURGERY'S.

IM UPSET RIGHT NOW.
:devil:
:evil:

But see with that...Bron and Wiggins are the only ones that play great perimeter defense....I'm anticipating Wiggins being traded for Love and that really doesn't worry me since he's not the athlete that hurts us...

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I wanna believe that we can still take the east but our lack of athleticism and creators on the perimeter really bother me...

I won't be surprised either way but I'm riding either way:obama:

It's just fukking frustrating because the east would be ours with even an above average wing... Somebody that can't be flat out ignored on the offensive end. He doesn't have to be elite:to:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
EXACTLY BRON AND WIGGINS...
TOO LONG ASS nikkaS WITH ELITE ATHLETICISM...
PLUS ROSE GOTTA GUARD KYRIE & WAITERS ON THE OTHER END...

nikka GONNA BE BURNT OUT....

I DONT EXPECT A WIGGINS TRADE.

HE'S ON A ROOKIE CONTRACT...

LOVE ON A MAX DEAL

ABOUT TO SIGN FOR A BIGGER MAX.

KEEP THE MUCH CHEAPER PLAYER...
:devil:
:evil:

Lebron already called love and told him he wants to play with him.If Lebron tells the cavs trade for love wiggins is :camby:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It's only a matter of time before the cavs get kevin love and they'll most likely keep waiters and tristan thompson :snoop:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm 50/50 on the love trade shyt

Part of me feel like minny is pimping the cavs to get golden state to give up klay along with lee and Barnes and take on Martin

I don't know what wiggins will be but if minny trying to put pieces around Rubio klay lee and Barnes is a better package than wiggins Bennett and waiters . Unless it's some clear evidence that wiggins will be the next special thing which at this time I don't see that clearly an I'm sure minny might feel the same. Klay is proven

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
As far as us taking the east

I'm unsure as we still lack dynamic scoring at the wing position. Rose can't carry that. He has to have a dude he can hand the ball to so he can play off it. Kirk ain't it. Pau ain't at a point in his career where getting him the ball equals buckets

And snell and McDermott may become that but it's too early to put that burden on those young players.

Cleveland Miami Indy Washington are going to keep dealing. Bulls fo gotta step up and fill the holes . These dudes blowing a golden opportunity. The lack of that scoring going to get exposed heavily in the playoffs

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm just as worried as you are with our lack of shot creators, but if we can move the ball like the Spurs can then our overall shooting can overcome that. The East is ours to lose considering that everyone in the East got weaker except us. You just gotta believe guys. :obama:

url-1+23-31-27.png

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
As far as us taking the east

I'm unsure as we still lack dynamic scoring at the wing position. Rose can't carry that. He has to have a dude he can hand the ball to so he can play off it. Kirk ain't it. Pau ain't at a point in his career where getting him the ball equals buckets

And snell and McDermott may become that but it's too early to put that burden on those young players.

Cleveland Miami Indy Washington are going to keep dealing. Bulls fo gotta step up and fill the holes . These dudes blowing a golden opportunity. The lack of that scoring going to get exposed heavily in the playoffs
Agreed. Shame we are a wing away from killing the league...

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm just as worried as you are with our lack of shot creators, but if we can move the ball like the Spurs can then our overall shooting can overcome that. The East is ours to lose considering that everyone in the East got weaker except us. You just gotta believe guys. :obama:

url-1+23-31-27.png
I hear that argument quite often

But everybody miss the other side of that spurs team

When the heat picked up everybody on defense the spurs had several dudes to got to that could go 1 on 1 and get they own shot. Ginobli Parker kawhi where all guys that could break dudes off the dribble score or keep the good ball movement going. We undervalue how having a couple shot creators on the floor can get the 3pt shooters even more open

Right now fam, all we got is rose. When the shooters can't find space we can't dump the ball to taj or pau or Noah like the spurs could Duncan and get buckets we don't have a kawhi or ginobli next to rose like the spurs had next to Parker. Our offense still going to be heavy on rose creating offense for everyone, and when defenses close out on the shooters hard, rose having the ball in his hands with 7 sec left on the shot clock trying to break bron or Paul George or whatever big defender down off the dribble taking tough shots just to make something happen. That's a bad position for rose to be in coming off 2 years of no playing.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I hear that argument quite often

But everybody miss the other side of that spurs team

When the heat picked up everybody on defense the spurs had several dudes to got to that could go 1 on 1 and get they own shot. Ginobli Parker kawhi where all guys that could break dudes off the dribble score or keep the good ball movement going. We undervalue how having a couple shot creators on the floor can get the 3pt shooters even more open

Right now fam, all we got is rose. When the shooters can't find space we can't dump the ball to taj or pau or Noah like the spurs could Duncan and get buckets we don't have a kawhi or ginobli next to rose like the spurs had next to Parker. Our offense still going to be heavy on rose creating offense for everyone, and when defenses close out on the shooters hard, rose having the ball in his hands with 7 sec left on the shot clock trying to break bron or Paul George or whatever big defender down off the dribble taking tough shots just to make something happen. That's a bad position for rose to be in coming off 2 years of no playing.

:to:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Bulls brehs, how is McDermott looking? Its been real hard not gettin -ANY- Bulls Summer League, so I've been starving for a minute.