Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bulls still need a back up 5,3rd pg and a sg.The east is for the taking and this team still has holes and I don't like how they still depending on rose to create everything.I hope they don't sign nazr and mike james again get some dudes who can actually contribute

Other than the crossover...NO ONE EVEN REMOTELY PLAYED DEFENSE so this highlight...:camby:

:aicmon: he was fouled at the 3 point line the ref called the foul and play stopped

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
BARCELONA, Spain -- Recent free agent Pau Gasol says signing with the Chicago Bulls over NBA champion San Antonio or Oklahoma City came down to a gut decision.

Pau Gasol said his "instinct" told him to sign with the Bulls, especially after speaking with Chicago stars Joakim Noah, left, and Derrick Rose.

Gasol said Tuesday that, after speaking with Bulls players Derrick Rose andJoakim Noah, "instinct told me to pick Chicago."

The 7-foot Spanish forward said Chicago was a logical choice since "without doubt, it is one of the championship favorites in the East alongside Cleveland."

The 34-year-old Gasol, who departs the Los Angeles Lakers after six-plus seasons, said while the Spurs and Thunder were options, "nothing is guaranteed wherever you sign. I'm happy with my choice."

Gasol also expects newly acquired forward Nikola Mirotic, who was signed from Spanish club Real Madrid, to "make an immediate impact" with the Bulls.

The Bulls and Gasol agreed on a multiyear deal Saturday, when the four-time All-Star announced his decision on Twitter.
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/11217428/pau-gasol-says-instinct-told-sign-chicago-bulls

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
BsxEeiiCUAAPra_.jpg:large

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Aaron Brooks is, literally, the only PG left I would've wanted if we weren't bringing Jimmer back. Hell, Brooks is a better ball-handler so he's a better option than Jimmer..

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yea I can get with the Aaron brooks pick up

Nice scoring option off the bench

I still think we need a starter at the 2 or 3 where we slide jimmy to whatever position does not get filled

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
McDermott struggled last night by the way - really the whole team outside Snell didnt play to hot

Just thought Id note that since I have been praising him a bunch so far

:manny: