Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Two more years of Captain Cac - why would you give HIM the option like we haven't been bidding against ourselves for him over the last couple of years? Not looking forward to it :ehh:.

Moronic 3 years at $17 mill? Chalked that up to the game as another trash signing until he proves otherwise and until we do something about this log jam of big men:ehh:. Matter of fact, throw his ass directly into summer league competition.

At this point, given our lack of finances, I'd take a Evan Turner on this team, but I'm sure we can't afford him + Rose inner Englewood would probably come out and he'd most likely put paws on him.

Snell does look good tho :ehh:,

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Nah, you guys got it all wrong, they're trying to NOT have a stacked/pile on team so that when we win the Finals, it doesn't feel like we bought the ring. :smugfavre:

My fault, I'm being delusional again. :heh:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Two more years of Captain Cac - why would you give HIM the option like we haven't been bidding against ourselves for him over the last couple of years? Not looking forward to it :ehh:.

Moronic 3 years at $17 mill? Chalked that up to the game as another trash signing until he proves otherwise and until we do something about this log jam of big men:ehh:. Matter of fact, throw his ass directly into summer league competition.

At this point, given our lack of finances, I'd take a Evan Turner on this team, but I'm sure we can't afford him + Rose inner Englewood would probably come out and he'd most likely put paws on him.

Snell does look good tho :ehh:,

:heh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Kirk can defend better than augustin and can also defend sg's.As good as dj was offensively he was was a liability on the other end.Bulls made the right choice between hinrich and augustin

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bulls Front Office is a freaking joke!

DJ is better than Kirk but you keep Kirk! :mindblown:
Nah Kirk is a better defender and y'all know how they think when Rose back. On top of that why y'all acting like DJ fukking Lebron. Scust at y'all man this dude was about to be out the league. Y'all tooooo emotional about this shyt like we can't find the next reclamation pg like we have the last 2/3yrs.

Hinrich gets 2yrs $5.6M
Augustin gets 2yrs $6.0M

Should've known we wouldn't choose DJ over Kirk...Should've known..
Same as first quote

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
the bulls must have some funny business going on, cuz I dont know how they signed both mirotic and gasol with just the $10-$11M that amnestying boozer creates.

Boozer amnestied + greg smith traded= 12 mil Pau gets 6.5,mirotic 5.6, and hinrich the room exception.