Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: YOU BEEN CAPING EXTREMELY HARD FOR THESE fakkitS THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS BREAUGH.

THE STARVATION HAS YOU SEEING A MIRAGE.
:devil:
:evil:
I know where we stand, but I cant control this shyt man. I was talking down on the Gasol signing the second his name came up last week (not because I dont like him, but because hes redundant)
Lance & Mirotic was the play, they fukked up. :yeshrug:

With a healthy Drose we can still win the East, I do believe that

I cant make sense of this front office. If it was up to me our lineup would look like this going into the season

Rose/Hinrich
Lance/Harris
Butler/Snell
Taj/Mirotic/Bairstow
Noah/Nurkic/Ant Randolph

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
East wide open and about the weakest it's going to be before other teams start building up

This is our best shot to win it all since Jordan left and these dudes conservative ass nature is literally about to blow it. Even if we get out the east the weakness in our shot creating going to make us vulnerable to lose to whomever coming out the west. I'm not trying to complain too much but at the same time these dudes done got enough passes. It's just no excuse to not have a dynamic wing lined up. Jerry is top 3 most profitable owners in the league and the arena stay sold out yet we been in here begging for shot creators since 2011. That is inexcusable.

10-12 mill for pau is flat out ridiculous

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I know where we stand, but I cant control this shyt man. I was talking down on the Gasol signing the second his name came up last week (not because I dont like him, but because hes redundant)
Lance & Mirotic was the play, they fukked up. :yeshrug:

With a healthy Drose we can still win the East, I do believe that

I cant make sense of this front office. If it was up to me our lineup would look like this going into the season

Rose/Hinrich
Lance/Harris
Butler/Snell
Taj/Mirotic/Bairstow
Noah/Nurkic/Ant Randolph

Bulls wouldn't have randolph if they didn't insist on trading both picks to get mcdermott and this roster>>>>>>that all cac additions hoosiers roster the bulls put together and they could of probably kept dj too

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Btw, let's talk about how deng lost $10M by not taking that bulls deal. I'm still shocked he got $10M per year after getting exposed in Cleveland.

His reps were delusional. A non shooting 3 with torn ligaments in his wrist who can't handle the ball nor create? He wanted 15 mil per season?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@WojYahooNBA: Euro star Nikola Mirotic's deal with the Chicago Bulls will be three years, $17M-plus, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
More proof we not about to get that shot creator

Nikola mirotic coming over for 3 years at 17mill

That's 5.5 mill a year for mirotic, taj getting 8, Noah getting 12 and pau getting 11

That's over 30 mill tied into our front court

So unless taj is traded Jerry not about to bring in joe Johnson Eric Gordon or lance Stephenson. These dudes don't move like that

It would be equally ridiculous to then trade taj to have the space for mirotic and pau when these same idiots refused to move taj to make room for melo.