Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That was one report

Based on how this thing dragged out, this didn't go down IMO because Phil wasn't going on a s&t

IMO, if we cleared the space melo would have joined. All that ny in the heart is bullshyt dude wanted to leave he just was afraid to leave that kind of contract on the table. The bulls went in trying to sell melo on keeping taj. Melo was likely prepared to come here with no taj and just add pau. That's my feelings based on how all this played out. I could be wrong.
You just want to blame the FO fam. If Melo wanted to come and they had to get rid of Taj on a max deal Im pretty sure they would have done it after dude said for sure he coming. This isn't the Kobe I wanna play with Deng shyt again. Dude just wanted to stay in NY for the money anything is bullshyt until I see otherwise because Taj isn't stopping Melo from coming at all.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I know it's just summer league but snell look good so far.Hopefully he can make the same leap jimmy did two years ago

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bulls fans..whats good with Mirotic. I saw the deal he got, what type of player is he? typical does everything euro?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Gasol and Noah starting together?

Combined with your none shooters

:huhldup: