Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
More proof we not about to get that shot creator

Nikola mirotic coming over for 3 years at 17mill

That's 5.5 mill a year for mirotic, taj getting 8, Noah getting 12 and pau getting 11

That's over 30 mill tied into our front court

So unless taj is traded Jerry not about to bring in joe Johnson Eric Gordon or lance Stephenson. These dudes don't move like that

It would be equally ridiculous to then trade taj to have the space for mirotic and pau when these same idiots refused to move taj to make room for melo.
That was Melo's fault.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are loaded in the front court for sure. Taj should be lookin at garpax like :stopitslime:

and On paper, we have enough shooting, but i don't know how we're gonna be able to put the lineups together. Thibs has his hands full.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I won't necessarily say that it'll be the weakest. If anything it's probably more balanced than it was.
Read it in context breh

I said this is the weakest it will be before teams start retooling. Right now teams are getting they core together. After this season teams will be tweaking.

Well, except us who always "like our core" and consistently feel "we have enough"

Point is it would be smart to really take our shot this damn season. Ny might strike out but no telling who joins melo and Phil , what if Kevin love finds his way to Cleveland or ny? Bird is continuing to make Indy better, no telling who goes to Miami. We need to load now and go for ours. Don't be like 2011 and see glaring weaknesses at the guard position and don't do nothing about it hoping "team chemistry" gets us past everybody

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Melo wanted him so its again Melo's fault. Yes I am still alittle salty
That was one report

Based on how this thing dragged out, this didn't go down IMO because Phil wasn't going on a s&t

IMO, if we cleared the space melo would have joined. All that ny in the heart is bullshyt dude wanted to leave he just was afraid to leave that kind of contract on the table. The bulls went in trying to sell melo on keeping taj. Melo was likely prepared to come here with no taj and just add pau. That's my feelings based on how all this played out. I could be wrong.