Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
snell1.gif

:ehh:

who dat? Snell?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: @ give them a chance to get a wing... like they didn't pass on Afflalo or the numerous wings in the draft. Even if McDermott is solid, the Bulls still don't have a 2 guard that can dribble good and shoot.
DID YOU NOT READ THIS shyt?

:devil:
:evil:
Im going to continue to be optimistic :yeshrug:

They went hard for Melo, he chose the $$

We are still fielding one of the best teams in the East next season

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Oh shyt, we finally eating?

2sh1d.jpg

It's beyond irresponsible at this point to not pair Rose with another ball handler/offensively capable wing. These idiots keep trying to recreate the same team while expecting different results. Even somebody who casually watches the Bulls could just take a glance at the roster and see that we didn't need to beef up the front court like that. Especially not at the premium cost of 20 fukking million. And especially not before trying to get a wing who can score.

I really need to know if this Gasol contract is 2 or 3 years - I doubt they were able to pull off a S&T. Regardless, this signing is trash considering the needs of this team. I was fully expecting Taj to have a break out season this year as a starter (15 & 10 easily). And they still trying to bring over Moronic who's ANOTHER cac big and who's wants to be paid (beyond the rookie scale) :what:?

Clean house by getting rid of GarPax. They've more than worn out their welcome here and have proven to not be able to get the job done in more ways than one :camby:.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Wait

2 years 20-22 million :what:

Ok already not liking this deal

We have taj Noah and mirotic on board and we spent 10-12 mill on aging pau fukking gasol?

In the process lost our MLE and bae? For pau gasol?

And we still don't have another shot creator?

Garpax needs to go :camby: that seals it, these dudes are complete failures

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Wait

2 years 20-22 million :what:

Ok already not liking this deal

We have taj Noah and mirotic on board and we spent 10-12 mill on aging pau fukking gasol?

In the process lost our MLE and bae? For pau gasol?

And we still don't have another shot creator?

Garpax needs to go :camby: that seals it, these dudes are complete failures

Is this shyt official? 11 fukking million per for Pau fukking 34 year old Gasol?

Whens the press conference for this shyt? I think I need to take one for the team and push Gar's and Pax's wigs back while they're doing the presser. This is ridiculous.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Man I've been in Yosemite hiking all day and I come home to no melo and still nobody to help rose. But we have a shyt load of sf and f. I can't even bother to get upset anymore. Hopefully this shyt works out.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm interested to see how Thibs handles the minutes of Gasol/Noah/Gibson. not to mention Mirotic. We got a nice combo of bigs. Now what the hell are we gonna do about the perimeter? Backing up Rose with Hinrich? Butler gonna be the work horse again?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait I thought we got Pau at 6 mil per year? Its ten? Plus we still have to pay the Euro. And Taj. I'm guessing hes still coming off the bench. Exactly how much money will we have tied up in this front court? :mindblown: