Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RT @SherronShabazz: according to @stevekylerNBA pau gasol turned down $11.5 a year in l.a. for $6.5 with the bulls? i smell more melo hate coming. #takeless2win
2 YEAR DEAL WITH A 3RD YEAR OPTION

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If That's acceptable for 14-15 mil a year to you then the bulls can go acquire him today straight up for boozer.He's missed a lot if games over the last 2-3 seasons just like rose and has been injury prone his whole career

it's acceptable since he's only 25 years old, and the SG position is severely lacking in today's NBA. and if he sucks, we would only have him for 2 years anyways. just in time for the 2016 plan :obama:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
D- grade for this off season so far... Only thing preventing me from giving them an F is the possibility that Boozer won't be here anymore.

Other than that...

:camby:
You cant say that until we see Mcdermott

We just got Pau discounted, that was a nice move

Give them a chance to get a wing

Daps
Wonder if Minny would do Boozer for Martin and Barea's expiring? Probly more likely they package Martin's contract with Love.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I like pau at 6.5

Def a upgrade to boozer , we def got the best front court in the east

Now what the hell we go do about these guards garpax :stopitslime:

If we get lance I'm good with this off season

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Wonder if Minny would do Boozer for Martin and Barea's expiring? Probly more likely they package Martin's contract with Love.
Lol I was actually just thinking that

Boozer taj jimmy and picks and we take Kevin Martin contract back with love

But I slowed to post that cause at this point it's clear these dudes don't make deals like that happen. We just don't make the wow kind of moves. If this was 8 years ago when pau was young we would strike out on him then

Lol we not even about to come out of this with morrow or ray Allen

Get ready for a pick up from the d league brehs :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You cant say that until we see Mcdermott

We just got Pau discounted, that was a nice move

Give them a chance to get a wing

DID YOU NOT READ THIS shyt?

:devil:
:evil:

:heh: @ give them a chance to get a wing... like they didn't pass on Afflalo or the numerous wings in the draft. Even if McDermott is solid, the Bulls still don't have a 2 guard that can dribble good and shoot.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So we didn't get Melo... but I haven't seen or heard the Bulls interested in any 2 guards besides Dwayne Wade

:mjlol:

Afflalo, Morrow and our 1st Round Picks all gone and we still don't have a scoring 2 guard

:laff:

And nobody's reporting them even thinking about Lance Stephenson. What "wing" we gonna add to this great "core"?