Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
50Cent_MELO_Phil_really2_.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I really feel for us brehs. Especially those of us who being riding since the mid 2000s with this team and the best these dudes can do is always a "decent" move every other major city has made "wow" moves ny got melo jr smith , lakers actually pulled off Chris Paul got Dwight Howard Nash pau when he still was a top 15 player Houston done got harden and Dwight we saw the heat assemble, Boston pulled off kg and ray Allen , Jerry done made more profit than all those teams besides the lakers and the only thing we can give a "wow" to is the 1st pick that got us Derrick rose.

Yet we still sit here in mediocrity forever missing the boat. This shyt draining. Indy got depth in all they positions right under our noses and we still in here asking for fukking shot creators. This front office are failures being masked by rose and thibs coaching. Part of me want rose to leave and thibs to bounce just to expose how incompetent these idiots are. They lost all they damn exceptions to sign pau gasol brehs!! Houston moved Jeremy Lin, rudy done got traded twice, joe Johnson got traded yet we stuck with boozer with 2 good knees :laff:

Be a bulls fan brehs :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the plan to put Pau at the 4? I know Pau takes heat for his lack of defense and willingness to grind the last few years, but he's still 7 feet. Noah and Pau give the Bulls outstanding length and decent mobility in the front court as long as both stay healthy. Not many teams are starting two bigs with length AND skill.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@SpearsNBAYahoo: The Bulls are expected to trade center Greg Smith to Mavericks as early as Monday to help clear salary, sources said.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So is the plan to put Pau at the 4? I know Pau takes heat for his lack of defense and willingness to grind the last few years, but he's still 7 feet. Noah and Pau give the Bulls outstanding length and decent mobility in the front court as long as both stay healthy. Not many teams are starting two bigs with length AND skill.
Bulls had a great front court rotation before

No good for it if you can't have guard rotations that can get they own shot. Makes it easier for defenses to close out on your bigs

We will dominate in the reg season I can see 60 wins again

shyt will get exposed once again in the playoffs

We are only fortunate the east looks more winnable

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
So McBuckets is going to be the starting SF? :ld: What's the word on that?
good question...i have always said one of the biggest issues the bulls have is outside of rose noone else has the ability to handle the ball and create his own shot. its great to have shooters on the floor for spacing purposes but at least one other player (SG/SF) should be able to pose a threat to dribble and penetrate to get the the hole to score or draw fouls

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

so what about taj? didn't they promise him a starting position???

and what about mirotic??? too many PF's.