Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No matter how he spins it , he took the damn money

Nothing wrong with that just don't bytch about wanting to win anymore he not true to that

So he can be paid fighting for 6,7 and 8 seeds

We can salvage this off season

But the conservative nature of this front office is going to ruin this team

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like none of the options that are available thru free agency. The front office is gonna have to get creative (I know) and find someone via trade. Someone like Jamal Crawford might be available. Rondo and move Rose mostly off ball. (I actually think that could work). Even work a sign and trade for Bledsoe since they seem to be willing to let him go. I wouldn't even be opposed to trying Eric Gordon

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
0JVLIWz.png
:dead:

:myman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
at this point, I'd be happy with flipping boozer for eric gordon. he only has 2 years left anyways, so his contract wouldn't cripple us in the long run. I'm sure he's available as the pelicans want cap relief.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo is bron status to me now. :stopitslime: Stringin us along when the fakkit knew where he was going. I hope they go 0-82 this season and he never sniffs the 2nd round....oh wait, that already happens :leon:
howd he string you along Melo never said a word plus your FO wasn't prepared . They said they wanted him for months but then can't even offer the 4 year max