Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
looks like kawhi is the only cat left in the NBA with cornrows now.

BnHnph2CcAAnLcP.png:large

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the difference is 'since melo ' said all that gonna test free agency stuff'

he has come out n said he would take a pay cut to hang around n make them a contender.. so if he takes a pay cut they can take other pieces

eoither way if he lkeaves NYK .. he going to the clippers or rockets he aint comin2 the chi

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I prefer Kevin Love over melo.His defensive shortcomings will be made up offensively unlike boozer and he can stretch the floor his scoring,passing,the outlet passes and rebounding would make the bulls :banderas:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
As long as Thibs is the coach we need depth... This roster was at it's best when we were two deep at every position...

If nothing else we need front court help in the worst way. Noah isn't gonna hold up being run down like this.. (Nazr:scusthov:)If we get rid of boozer God willing, I'm curious as to who we replace him with. Thibs doesn't strike me as a small ball guy

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I prefer Kevin Love over melo.His defensive shortcomings will be made up offensively unlike boozer and he can stretch the floor his scoring,passing,the outlet passes and rebounding would make the bulls :banderas:
His passing is mythical and by that I mean it doesn't really exist but it gets talked about a lot.

I've always said the Bulls have a chance at him, but he's not available and the best asset y'all have would kill the deal

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
His passing is mythical and by that I mean it doesn't really exist but it gets talked about a lot.

I've always said the Bulls have a chance at him, but he's not available and the best asset y'all have would kill the deal

In 2 months he will be.T Wolves can try to add talent this summer and it will still be hard for them to do anything in the stacked west.Love can opt out of his contract after next season there was already a report about love wanting to play in a bigger market which means he's already one foot out the door.The longer Minnesota holds on to him the more leverage they lose.My only concern is Love would have to be acquired via trade and I know other teams can offer more than the bulls

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
In 2 months he will be.T Wolves can try to add talent this summer and it will still be hard for them to do anything in the stacked west.Love can opt out of his contract after next season there was already a report about love wanting to play in a bigger market which means he's already one foot out the door.The longer Minnesota holds on to him the more leverage they lose.My only concern is Love would have to be acquired via trade and I know other teams can offer more than the bulls
Doesn't matter. Why trade Love at all when you have no intention of rebuilding?

Trading Love for meaningless crap (which quite frankly all of these trades would be) would eventually cost them Rubio and everyone else. Flip can't sell rebuilding to anybody, do why jump start another 10 year process?

And like I said, the best asset you have would not play here, so what would they really get back? Two mid to late firsts that wouldn't play anyway? You could get that in a S&T after the season's over and you've made one last playoff push.

Do I think he stays past next year? No. Do I give a fukk? No.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
2 bad moves by the front office

Signing dj Augustine

Not drafting dieng or hardaway jr

Without dj we suck and have a lottery pick.
With dieng playing minutes on a bad team he showcases his skills and we have a hell of a trade piece or hell he possibly could have made taj expendable

Would have had a package that would have made it very difficult for minny to say no to.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't matter. Why trade Love at all when you have no intention of rebuilding?

Trading Love for meaningless crap (which quite frankly all of these trades would be) would eventually cost them Rubio and everyone else. Flip can't sell rebuilding to anybody, do why jump start another 10 year process?

And like I said, the best asset you have would not play here, so what would they really get back? Two mid to late firsts that wouldn't play anyway? You could get that in a S&T after the season's over and you've made one last playoff push.

Do I think he stays past next year? No. Do I give a fukk? No.

Because getting something is better than nothing.If they aren't gonna rebuild then what are they trying to do exactly? T Wolves aren't a contender,haven't made the playoffs in 10 years and you say they don't intend on rebuilding? :wtf: so they tryin to be perpetual 9-10 seeds or be an 8 seed just to get washed in 5?

I think Love will announce he intends to opt out in the next 2-5 months and T wolves will trade him this summer or by next seasons deadline.Boston or Lakers will go after him the most.I Hope he requests a trade to the bulls cuz of a legit chance of winning a championship

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@tremonthustler1

how would the Wolves react if Love says he is opting out after next season before draft day?

at that point, wouldnt their hand be forced to trade him by the deadline anyways? or would they let him walk??

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Because getting something is better than nothing.If they aren't gonna rebuild then what are they trying to do exactly? T Wolves aren't a contender,haven't made the playoffs in 10 years and you say they don't intend on rebuilding? :wtf: so they tryin to be perpetual 9-10 seeds or be an 8 seed just to get washed in 5?

I think Love will announce he intends to opt out in the next 2-5 months and T wolves will trade him this summer or by next seasons deadline.Boston or Lakers will go after him the most.I Hope he requests a trade to the bulls cuz of a legit chance of winning a championship
Explain how getting Carlos Boozer for a year when you could just keep Love is better than nothing. Trying to make the playoffs for one more year and giving yourself a chance to keep your franchise player in Rubio >>> trading Love for spare parts and watching Rubio walk the following year. They're trying to compete. I can't blame them cuz this rebuilding shyt hasn't paid off and won't pay off without Ricky. If you're gonna trade Love you better upgrade now and later (only Al Horford provides this). Otherwise you're tearing the team down to do what? Wait 10-15 more years? By then who would give a fukk if they ever got better?

On top of that Flip would look like king idiot if he willingly invested his own money into a team that would cost him everything.

And it's not like Boston or LA (especially LA) have attractive pieces to offer that can help them now, so if you're Flip, how do you sell a rebuild to apathetic fans saying "it's ok. With 2 rookies I already don't like and 3 mid round picks, I can hopefully fix this team to make a playoff run in 2024?"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
@tremonthustler1

how would the Wolves react if Love says he is opting out after next season before draft day?

at that point, wouldnt their hand be forced to trade him by the deadline anyways? or would they let him walk??
If it were me, let him walk. Truth be told they should know deep down he's leaving. Everybody leaves. But you also need to do what you can to keep Rubio. If that means making a playoff run and getting bounced in 5 games so be it. Getting rid of this playoff-less streak should be priority #1. As much as I think they'll be fine replacing Love moving forward, they need him for next year.

Flip may be forced to try to save face, but when Ricky doesn't sign an extension and you're back to empty crowds and zero hope of ever making the postseason again, Flip's gonna wonder what the hell he just bought into. He wouldn't lose his job, but be clear. Nobody trusts Flip to be able to successfully rebuild a team. Nobody trusts him now. Just take a look at how he's handling the fugaziest coaching search ever.