Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Naw seriously I like that he can stretch the floor but that is literally the only thing I see with Nikola.

He doesn't look like a great rebounder, he seems slow, Noah still going to be recovering on defense when Nikola is beat just like he had to with boozer and defense at the pf is vital for us getting a title. Bosh will continue to exploit Nikola who don't seem like he will recover on bosh behind the 3 and David west going to punish dude down low. Maybe Noah on bosh but again can he cover the paint while Noah getting taken out the hole? Taj can still cover the hole. And no way in hell can Nikola cover hibbert.

And how does that work with trying to defend gortat/nene Milsap/horford

I have watched whole games on dude and many highlights I just don't see the big deal with him.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Simmons dumb ass was the same one crying that thibs would be traded to ny

Now he on tho shyt

Thibs not going nowhere, it's a non story especially considering the source

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember that "minor" knee operation Noah had after the season that was gonna take 8-12 weeks to recover :comeon:

While the Bulls, for the second straight season, displayed both determination and development—especially Gibson and Noah, whose recent “minor” arthroscopic surgery on his right knee involved some cartilage being removed, according to multiple sources—that bode well for integrating Rose back into the lineup and perhaps having greater offensive flexibility, assuming he regains his game-changing ability, it automatically changes how the team is perceived.

Hope that extra win was worth it :pacspit:

So our core consists of a pg who's missed essentially the last 2+ seasons with knee injuries, a 29 year old center that battled foot injuries for the past few years and just had cartilage removed from his knee and Taj Gibson :beli:

Bulls had Nazr Mohammed as our backup center for the last two seasons.

We drafted Tony Snell over Mason Plumlee and Gordiu Dieng.

Noah played 37mpg in March and 39mpg in April.