Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Kill the Pau talk and sign Lance

2. Replace Boozer with Mirotic

3. Bring in Dougie McBuckets as a backup plan in case Mirotic doesn't pan out (or vice versa)

I can live with this :ehh:

Rose/Hinrich or DJ
Lance/Snell Rell
Butler/Mcdermott
Taj/Mirotic/Bairstow
Noah/Ant Randolph/Greg Smith

Would be an interesting team - if Rose comes back to top 5 PG level , we're a 60 win team again

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^
Snell Rell
Ahhhh yes. Edited

:ehh:

Thibs can turn Snell into a defensive stopper, I believe that. I cant believe hitting shots is dudes problem, that was supposed to be his strength. Very interested to see what he can bring this year

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Isaiah Thomas won't get paid the way he needs to here, but he's great.

Morrow and Young are bums but Young is less of a bum. Young's been on losing teams his whole career though and I don't trust guys like that.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Ahhhh yes. Edited

:ehh:

Thibs can turn Snell into a defensive stopper, I believe that. I cant believe hitting shots is dudes problem, that was supposed to be his strength. Very interested to see what he can bring this year

I'm gonna chalk that up to him having 1st year jitters...

Im pretty sure dude can shoot, he prolly just was surprised by the talent level in the league

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Id be happy if Lance was a Bull. Get it done or both these cocksuckers need to go. We need a gm with a winning attitude.

Daps
maybe maybe not :ohhh:we beg to differ ..

if we slid lance sumthin early or right after he turned that Pacers deal down i reckon he would have bounced ...

no one was cnsiderin bron leavin MIA at that stage ...:aicmon:
His agent already said they were waiting on Bron/Melo before rushing into anything. Unless a team threw the max at him, he wasn't going to sign anything.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
before that offer kame out from Indiana ..there was no talk from lance or his camp on waitin to see what lebron and melo doo :duck:

there wasnt any word that bron was even thinkin bout leavin MIA at that stage

Daps
before that offer kame out from Indiana ..there was no talk from lance or his camp on waitin to see what lebron and melo doo :duck:

there wasnt any word that bron was even thinkin bout leavin MIA at that stage
:usure:
There’s no panic in Stephenson’s camp, however, at least not yet. His agent believes the process has gone as expected, and is preaching patience as the scenario continues to play itself out.

Besides the discussions with the Pacers, Stephenson, 23, must wait until the big sharks of free agency open the waters for everyone else. …

“If we’re talking about a deal with the Pacers, I don’t know if any of the dominoes have to fall,” Stephenson’s agent Alberto Ebanks predicted before the start of free agency. “(But) if we were talking about some of the other teams, I would think that those teams are looking to explore the very, very top tier LeBron James and company … so I would think that yes.” …

“We’re in a rush to get a really good deal done,” Ebanks has said, “and we’re in no rush to enter into something that’s short of being a good situation for him and the next team or the current team.”

The ancillary players who have agreed to deals in the early days of free agency have been overpaid, which in theory, is good news for Stephenson. In a world where Avery Bradley is going to get $8 million per year, the offer to Stephenson that falls short of $9 million a season feels (somewhat ironically) like a bit of a slap in the face.

It’s unclear if Indiana is willing to shed the salary necessary to up their offer to Stephenson. But once teams start missing out on the bigger names in free agency, it’s likely that one of them with cap space will come calling with a much larger offer to retain Stephenson’s services.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....tephenson-were-in-no-rush-to-get-a-deal-done/

Why wouldn't Stephenson's agent wait until Bron/Melo/Bosh are committed to teams before entertaining any offers? :heh:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did he say they wouldnt do anything until lebron or melo deals were done ??? there was no concrete thing said at all

He did say this

We’re in a rush to get a really good deal done,”:russ: Ebanks has said, :troll:

As i said if we put our stock into affalo and lance from th ejump or right after that offer was knocked back .. there is no reason he wouldnt have taken it

he was already pissed at the pacers ..and the bulls r no trash situation