Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Melo has to know if Bron goes to Cleveland amd he comes here we are coming out the east and the knock wouldn't.. HAS to know that.
Not even a argument no more about the best place basketball wise. Even ny reporters will tell you that Chicago is the absolute best place

I figured melo was all about the money but after his press conference where he said out his mouth money ain't the issue I done made money I want to win, so I figured we were in a great position but it's quite clear he want that max and obviously don't trust the bulls will take care of him down the line nor does he trust this bulls fo to surround him to win it all and I can't blame him for neither

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we get more behind the scenes info after it all goes down cause I got some questions. I"ll let it play out though

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
does this chalk up the Bulls off season? :to:

Eatonk1_y9qjfk5l.gif

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watch people blame Rose for Melo not coming here :upsetfavre:

My nikka Rose is about to be the scapegoat for this shytty FO failing once again to make moves. We will ride the wave of mediocrity with GarPax at the helm. The Chicago Hyenas are about to get the scraps once again in FA :mjlol:. I swear if Phil is able to move Stoudemire and Bargnani contracts and we still have Boozer suiting up.......:wow: