Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
we was on top breh better than the Lakers Celtics Knicks talk of sports.Now we just a popular what if destination for superstar free agents''I think his best fit would be Bulls''superstar proceeds to sign elsewhere:sadcam::wow::sadbron:
Damn, almost like yall nikkas are int he "just friends" category.

Sorry brehs...I do hope D. Rose is healthy next year though. This s good for Basketball. More parity int he East.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Fukk the melo thing

It's the fact that once again these dumb fukks get left waiting by the phone like a ugly bytch you smashed and bounced on sat silent like they had some master plan in place and allowed great pieces to get right past them as they dumb asses waited around for a dude who obviously didn't give them the green light he was coming

Could have gotten both Jarrett jack and Aaron afflalo pennies on the damn dollar and a had a deep team great coaching healthy rose new young rookie and mirotic coming over on the bench. If bron goes to Cleveland we legitimately could have come out the east

Now we likely either adding pau gasoft or just bringing mirotic over and searching through the nba bargain bin for talent which will likely lead to it right back to rose being the only shot creator whole defenses covering him and him forcing up 9-29 shooting games in the playoffs to get us wins

And what makes matters worst boozer will probably still be here cause Jerry don't want to cut into his white sox dough to pay dude to go away

Fukk gar Forman, fukk John paxson fukk the bulls front office as a team executives and as a motherfukkin crew. And if you down with garpax fukk you too :pacspit:

You had 9 fukkin hours and pippen in France for over a week and couldn't get it done, but I'm not mad at him not coming I'm mad that these idiots weren't smart enough come from a 9 hour meeting session with dinner see a dude not coming and just pull yourself out the race and make some shyt happen. No these retarded fukks sit around silent letting afflalo get by them for pennies letting Jarrett get by them for pennies slamming the phone on the one guard who could make this off season salvageable in lance cause you uptight inherently racist fukks only play plantation politics and don't like his "attitude" even tho his "attitude" is the one thing that we could get to help us get past whatever team lebron goes to.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Fukk the melo thing

It's the fact that once again these dumb fukks get left waiting by the phone like a ugly bytch you smashed and bounced on sat silent like they had some master plan in place and allowed great pieces to get right past them as they dumb asses waited around for a dude who obviously didn't give them the green light he was coming

Could have gotten both Jarrett jack and Aaron afflalo pennies on the damn dollar and a had a deep team great coaching healthy rose new young rookie and mirotic coming over on the bench. If bron goes to Cleveland we legitimately could have come out the east

Now we likely either adding pau gasoft or just bringing mirotic over and searching through the nba bargain bin for talent which will likely lead to it right back to rose being the only shot creator whole defenses covering him and him forcing up 9-29 shooting games in the playoffs to get us wins

And what makes matters worst boozer will probably still be here cause Jerry don't want to cut into his white sox dough to pay dude to go away

Fukk gar Forman, fukk John paxson fukk the bulls front office as a team executives and as a motherfukkin crew. And if you down with garpax fukk you too :pacspit:

You had 9 fukkin hours and pippen in France for over a week and couldn't get it done, but I'm not mad at him not coming I'm mad that these idiots weren't smart enough come from a 9 hour meeting session with dinner see a dude not coming and just pull yourself out the race and make some shyt happen. No these retarded fukks sit around silent letting afflalo get by them for pennies letting Jarrett get by them for pennies slamming the phone on the one guard who could make this off season salvageable in lance cause you uptight inherently racist fukks only play plantation politics and don't like his "attitude" even tho his "attitude" is the one thing that we could get to help us get past whatever team lebron goes to.

repped and dapped :salute:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how people had high hopes.We've seen that this front office is incapable of making the necessary moves to get big time free agents here.Why anyone thought this year would be different is mind boggling:manny:

Unlike Bron in 2010, I legitimately taught Melo was coming here. Basketball wise it made too much sense. Guess it's one of those too good to be true type things :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can't sulk about something nobody on here thought was a big possibility anyway. We going to be the same scrappy team we've always been we just desperately need a wing scorer besides Rose though