Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NY
If the Bulls don't land Melo, do you guys think you'll keep Boozer and not burn the amnesty on him or is Boozer headed out the door regardless?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon:

Yal know Boozer is going to be here after they strikeout with these FAs. And the disgusting part about it is, Thibs will trot his ass out there as the starting PF to kick the year off with no fukks given either.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:

Yal know Boozer is going to be here after they strikeout with these FAs. And the disgusting part about it is, Thibs will trot his ass out there as the starting PF to kick the year off with no fukks given either.
Thibs is a gift and a curse. I haven't seen a more stubborn coach since Parcells

Daps
Reppin
NY
:ehh:

Thibs would turn Smith into a monster actually

Chicago's in an interesting spot cause the cap space is still here and Boozer is an expiring (so that alone has value). If you wanna trade bad player (Boozer) for bad contract (Smith), the option is there to gamble.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Marc stein said lance better call the pacers and take that deal because he would be lucky to get that elsewhere.I compeletely disagree but if 5 years 44 mil is the price bulls could add lance and mirotic with the cap space or do a sign n trade with the pacers for those unguaranteeds and dunleavy jr and maybe a future pick then sign mirotic and dj with the mid level.5 years 52 mil is what I'd give lance Right now,while the hornets are waiting on the jazz to match hayward

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Marc stein said lance better call the pacers and take that deal because he would be lucky to get that elsewhere.I compeletely disagree but if 5 years 44 mil is the price bulls could add lance and mirotic with the cap space or do a sign n trade with the pacers for those unguaranteeds and dunleavy jr and maybe a future pick then sign mirotic and dj with the mid level.5 years 52 mil is what I'd give lance Right now,while the hornets are waiting on the jazz to match hayward

lance will get more than 44... once teams are out of the lebron/carmelo sweepstakes, they will throw money at lance. miami, dallas, lakers will be all over lance.