Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:snoop: could have cleared the damn space and got Jarrett jack pennies on the dollar and still had the cap to sign lance

If these dudes don't get melo they are fukking idiots

Lance Jarrett>>>> pau

lets just relax until melo announces his decision. then once he picks another team, we can all collectively take a shyt on our FO for real.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
soooooo.....what about that 2016 plan?????

Duranthat.png

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jarret Jack is ass, I dont care we didnt make a play for him

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With lebron going back to cleveland Melo has to say "man if i go to chicago we can beat these dudes and get out of the east" tell me he's thinking that because that's the perfect scenerio for us. Also maybe we could get washed wade on a cheap cheap deal to come here as well. Of course we need to amnesty loozer, get rid of dunleavy and sign mirotic on the cheap but anything is possible

Noah
Gibson/Mirotic
Melo/Mcdermot
Butler/ Washed Wade (cheap contract)
D Gawd

:troll: :camby: :banderas: :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
soon as melo chooses the knicks, we should have plan b on deck and signing/trading people that very day. They have had more than enough time to figure out how to execute plan B.
I'm sure that is how it will go down.

That's exactly what happened in 2010. After the Big 3 formed, they went out and signed Boozer, Korver, Brewer, CJ Watson and Bogans like right after

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
With lebron going back to cleveland Melo has to say "man if i go to chicago we can beat these dudes and get out of the east" tell me he's thinking that because that's the perfect scenerio for us. Also maybe we could get washed wade on a cheap cheap deal to come here as well. Of course we need to amnesty loozer, get rid of dunleavy and sign mirotic on the cheap but anything is possible

Noah
Gibson/Mirotic
Melo/Mcdermot
Butler/ Washed Wade (cheap contract)
D Gawd

:troll: :camby: :banderas: :patrice:

man, I think bron bron going to the cavs is good for us, however, I dont agree with flabby wade coming here on a discount after basically throwing $41M guarunteed in the :bushess:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, I think bron bron going to the cavs is good for us, however, I dont agree with flabby wade coming here on a discount after basically throwing $41M guarunteed in the :bushess:
He gonna be pissed off and motivated which means he will do whatever to win

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He gonna be pissed off and motivated which means he will do whatever to win
All that doesn't matter if he's only good for a few weeks then needs to take a week off.

Plus you have to remember who the coach is here... Thibs would run Wade's ass into the ground here

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that doesn't matter if he's only good for a few weeks then needs to take a week off.

Plus you have to remember who the coach is here... Thibs would run Wade's ass into the ground here
Ideally wade comes of the bench and plays 20 25 minutes and the bulk of 4th quarters. Hopefully thibbs understands that