Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gorgui Dieng put on some bulk over the summer and gained 17 pounds, putting him at 252.

Flip Saunders asked Dieng to gain weight and put on some muscle, and he obliged. But we'll have to see what the Timberwolves' rotation looks like before getting excited about Dieng.

:to:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u tellin me that we cant find or trade for someone better then Nazr out there :yeshrug: ???

naaah lts better 2 spend 8 mill on Pau :ohhh:so he can spell noah n spots for the next few years :usure::leostare::troll:

Who?...Name a serviceable back up C

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
u tellin me that we cant find or trade for someone better then Nazr out there :yeshrug: ???

naaah lts better 2 spend 8 mill on Pau :ohhh:so he can spell noah n spots for the next few years :usure::leostare::troll:

My point is, you can't name one because their aren't any...It's really a shytty crop of FA if you ask me..

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
breh you need to explain where all your cryptic optimism is stemming from :patrice:
Melo would love to return but doesn't trust NY building around him so the waiting game is just about money and a sign and trade with NY. All of a sudden we back in the hurt according to ESPN we never left. Bron is gone btw.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snell cut his braids off though :sas2:

adhRaAXa.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Melo would love to return but doesn't trust NY building around him so the waiting game is just about money and a sign and trade with NY. All of a sudden we back in the hurt according to ESPN we never left. Bron is gone btw.
You're saying these things with certainty though breh

Where you getting all this info from

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is, you can't name one because their aren't any...It's really a shytty crop of FA if you ask me..

im not gonna go through the FA index to tell u what a better option is .. but trust me there is better options then over payin Pau so we can spell NOAH MINUTES when we are already locked and loaded at the PF position :yeshrug:

U cant tell me gettin Pau is a better option then gettin stephenson ..no matter how u spin it:manny:

I feel like im goin krazy here ...:stopitslime:

And if u read my post i said pick up or trade for ..not just the free agent list :ufdup:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're saying these things with certainty though breh

Where you getting all this info from
Some people I trust on that other board that have been on point in regards to recent events.You don't gotta believe me but :yeshrug:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people I trust on that other board that have been on point in regards to recent events.You don't gotta believe me but :yeshrug:
I dont believe anything but fresh ink on contracts anymore man

Keep feeding us anything you think is reliable over there though

We'll see breh :lupe: