Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So if he doesn't come here then what? Dump taj,jimmy,dunleavy jr,snell and replace them with who? Cleveland had cap space they just created more cap space.Bulls have None
Ed Davis, Ariza, IT or DJ, Stephenson, Parsons are all available... assuming Melo isn't coming they can go with filling out the roster. The issue with this is that is Boozer will probably still be on the team if they don't get Melo, lol.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Ed Davis, Ariza, IT or DJ, Stephenson, Parsons are all available... assuming Melo isn't coming they can go with filling out the roster. The issue with this is that is Boozer will probably still be on the team if they don't get Melo, lol.

Gar: Booz provides us with an offensive punch we need to start the game :troll:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:pachaha: ed davis? Dump taj for an inferior player? Parsons is restricted and little zeke & ariza :comeon:

Lance and parsons are the only players on that list worthy of acquiring.No point in gutting a team full of players Hoping melo comes here then look stupid when he doesn't and try to fill the holes and overpaying players.If melo says I'm coming to the bulls then you dump em.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: ed davis? Dump taj for an inferior player? Parsons is restricted and little zeke & ariza :comeon:

Lance and parsons are the only players on that list worthy of acquiring.No point in gutting a team full of players Hoping melo comes here then look stupid when he doesn't and try to fill the holes and overpaying players.If melo says I'm coming to the bulls then you dump em.
Ok, so don't clear cap space and just have a 75M offer for Melo on the table that everybody knows isn't enough for him to leave NY.

Cool?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ok, so don't clear cap space and just have a 75M offer for Melo on the table that everybody knows isn't enough for him to leave NY.

Cool?
Honestly I think that argument is a little exaggerated

The bulls can move taj and dunleavy in minutes if they had to. Those are not unmovable pieces like what Phil has in ny.

Them not being moved means either melo has agreed he wants them here or the front office was never that confident in getting melo, is playing the waiting game just to tell the fans they really tried to shut Reggie rose up will keep the roster as is and just add a couple of mediocre pieces and mirotic and tell the fans adding mirotic and rose is the equivalent of adding 2 all stars in the off season.

I tend to believe the latter

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
via gm
Enough with this Lebron & Melo to Cleveland. If anyone is going to end up in Cleveland is only Lebron James not Melo. The media does this for ratings. Melo is either heading to Chicago, LA or NY. Also Chris Broussard said Chicago is a distant third but he really needs to check his sources because I have heard Chicago is the real destination is all about making a few things work which I think could happen.

They know Melo wants Chicago that's why they bring up the S&T possibilities. We should expect a decision soon but this crap about Melo going to Cleveland needs to stop is a joke

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Cool?

Nah you have contingent plans in place to trade players if melo chooses the bulls to open up the max slot.Bulls had months to prepare for this

Going into the meeting with taj as a selling point was stupid knowing this dude is about his dough and always has been and hoping melo would be so happy to play with this core and force a sign n trade with NO leverage was even dumber.Melo isn't gonna pass up 54 million for no taj gibson.Bulls offering 75 mil to melo when gordon hayward just signed a 63 mil offer sheet.They should of had several options to replace taj(and I want taj to stay but if you have a chance to get a superstar then you do what u gotta do) and had deals ready to dump the necessary cap space to have the max slot available BEFORE they met melo if he chooses the bulls you dump salaries to get the cap space or tell him to request the sign n trade instead of this bullshyt they're doing right now.I tried to be optimistic but I have no faith in these clowns at all and never will ever again.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^^^
That's the first time I've ever read about Melo going to Cleveland with Bron

:camby:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah you have contingent plans in place to trade players if melo chooses the bulls to open up the max slot.Bulls had months to prepare for this

Going into the meeting with taj as a selling point was stupid knowing this dude is about his dough and always has been and hoping melo would be so happy to play with this core and force a sign n trade with NO leverage was even dumber.Melo isn't gonna pass up 54 million for no taj gibson.Bulls offering 75 mil to melo when gordon hayward just signed a 63 mil offer sheet.They should of had several options to replace taj(and I want taj to stay but if you have a chance to get a superstar then you do what u gotta do) and had deals ready to dump the necessary cap space to have the max slot available BEFORE they met melo if he chooses the bulls you dump salaries to get the cap space or tell him to request the sign n trade instead of this bullshyt they're doing right now.I tried to be optimistic but I have no faith in these clowns at all and never will ever again.
I'm just saying, the Bulls don't really have any plan. If the "plan" was to get Melo, they should have at least put themselves in position to offer him what LA is or close to it. But whatever...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying, the Bulls don't really have any plan. If the "plan" was to get Melo, they should have at least put themselves in position to offer him what LA is or close to it. But whatever...
Our only chance of signing Melo is through sign/trade - there is no point in clearing space at this point

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Our only chance of signing Melo is through sign/trade - there is no point in clearing space at this point
The Bulls would have more leverage on NYC to do a S&T if NYC actually feared that he would leave to sign with Chicago for the max over 4 years right? That's why LA is in play whether he's using them for leverage or not is to be seen.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Bulls would have more leverage on NYC to do a S&T if NYC actually feared that he would leave to sign with Chicago for the max over 4 years right? That's why LA is in play whether he's using them for leverage or not is to be seen.
Well this is what I was saying before discussions started ... its a bit too late now to be doing this

We're just lucky LA offered the full max, we now need to use them as leverage

:yeshrug: