Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Call me crazy but I think Bulls still have a great chance at landing Melo, regardless of all the tweets that say the opposite.. it has been reported that Melo has said all the teams are still in the hunt for his services. I'm not a Bulls fan by any stretch but a healthy Rose and Carmelo Anthony have been my two favorite players to watch every since my favorite player A.I. was forced outta the league, so I'm really rooting for you brehs

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HE WAS JUST LIKE THIS IN 2010 WITH BRON...
I FELT BAD FOR HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

I just cant wait for this shyt to be over and we can fill out our roster

Luckily, the rest of the free agents are in a holding pattern and we arent missing out on much right now

Need to make runs at either Lance or Ariza ASAP though - I dont get the Pau talk if they plan on bringing over Mirotic

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Call me crazy but I think Bulls still have a great chance at landing Melo, regardless of all the tweets that say the opposite.. it has been reported that Melo has said all the teams are still in the hunt for his services. I'm not a Bulls fan by any stretch but a healthy Rose and Carmelo Anthony have been my two favorite players to watch every since my favorite player A.I. was forced outta the league, so I'm really rooting for you brehs

tumblr_n1ujraUTrh1r5j928o1_500.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well heres some positive news this offseason ... Fred Tedeschi (athletic trainer) left the team

thats a major win as far as Im concerned

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Snell cut his braids off though :sas2:

adhRaAXa.gif

He could've been ours breh :to:

also. We need to keep Jordan Crawford off the team because he's a cancer who only makes himself look good on bad teams. We could pick up Thomas but I think that's a bad decision because he needs to be starting somewhere. We need to pick up a 6th man (that gets paid 6th man money) that's also efficient.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:snoop: could have cleared the damn space and got Jarrett jack pennies on the dollar and still had the cap to sign lance

If these dudes don't get melo they are fukking idiots

Lance Jarrett>>>> pau