Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
so if we dont land melo, we should do nothing ? im not sure im following
Yeah, do nothing in terms of the two-guard spot that's long term. Yall can't afford to take that risk. It doesn't make much sense, spending that much on a SG, with the state the position is in - it'll only limit what you can do down the road, if more attractive alternatives arise.

For the right price, Turner could be an option as a secondary ball handler.
again, this is the summer for us to spend. we dont have the luxury of waiting til next offseason

we need to be in win now mode for a multitude of reasons
Love would be obviously be the next option.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I just read the knicks are trying to trade stoudemire and philly is willing to listen if shump is included.I might lose my mind if that happens

No way in hell boozer can't be traded this just might be the wakkest dumbest fo outside the nets

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read the knicks are trying to trade stoudemire and philly is willing to listen if shump is included.I might lose my mind if that happens

No way in hell boozer can't be traded this just might be the wakkest dumbest fo outside the nets
Wow.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

aaiLTKFW.gif

So you're telling me that Bargnani can get traded with years left on his deal, Rudy Gay can be traded TWICE with years on his deal, and NY can be in negotiations to get rid of Amare's contract, but the Bulls haven't been able to do shyt with Boozer even with his deal expiring :dahell:

I hate this fukking management :beli:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, do nothing in terms of the two-guard spot that's long term. Yall can't afford to take that risk. It doesn't make much sense, spending that much on a SG, with the state the position is in - it'll only limit what you can do down the road, if more attractive alternatives arise.

For the right price, Turner could be an option as a secondary ball handler.

Love would be obviously be the next option.
Turner is ass and cant shoot. He would be a terrible fit and with how the market is, he would probably cost like 5 or 6

Again, not sure what youre talking about in terms of down the road, we have capspace now, we wont going forward. We need to make moves now, this team is supposed to be competing for titles next season

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I've heard a few different Amare trade proposals over the years. Only one I've heard of with boozer was the one with Nate for Bargnani and JL3. That would've been a bad look cause Bargs has one more year left on his deal.

bb4life

Rookie
Daps
so if we dont land melo, we should do nothing ? im not sure im following

again, this is the summer for us to spend. we dont have the luxury of waiting til next offseason

we need to be in win now mode for a multitude of reasons

win now mode doesnt always work. look at the nets:sas2:. being desperate got us in this situation we still in right now with boozer.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
win now mode doesnt always work. look at the nets:sas2:. being desperate got us in this situation we still in right now with boozer.
signing boozer helped get us to the ECF and a 60 win team

rose going down is what has held up this team , not boozers contract

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
I feel bad for my nikka Pooh. That front office of yours aint worth shyt. Smh

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Jackson has contacted the Sixers attempting to unload Stoudemire’s contract, but Philly wants an asset in return for absorbing the bloated deal, reports Marc Berman of the New York Post. Berman thinks the inclusion of Iman Shumpert might get the deal done, but New York would prefer to retain the young guard. The Knicks are actively shopping Amar’e Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani as they attempt to find trade partners willing to provide the team the cap space necessary to make significant free agent acquisitions, reports Moke Hamilton of SNY.tv. Knicks president Phil Jackson turned down an offer for Bargnani and Tim Hardaway Jr. before the Tyson Chandler trade, confident that he could find a deal involving Bargnani that wouldn’t force the team to part with Hardaway, according to Hamilton.

This smug b*stard been on the job for 3 months and already more active than Gar formans fraggle rock looking ass been in 4 years.I'm glad I was old enough to witness the 90's bulls :snoop:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

What mode are we in now if not win now?

We're not rebuilding. We're not in the young team developing that's looking to add the piece or two to make them elite.

We're win now.

We're in the situation we're in right now because our management is conservative as fukk and can't close on big deals.

If we struck out on Melo, but traded Snell and a 2nd rounder for Afflalo, brought over Mirotic, either did the trade up for McDermott or stayed with the Euro big and Gary Harris,, and made some solid FA signings, I think people would be happy with that.

Noah/FA/Euro
Gibson/Mirotic
Butler/FA
Afflalo/Harris
Rose/Augustin

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The FO is in love with a formula and they really don't want to deviate too much, that's why we don't break the bank when it comes to offering assets..

With no Melo, we really don't have many options. Ariza? Nick Young? Brandon Rush? Xavier Henry? :scusthov:

I would slightly overpay for Heyward, Parsons or Lance in that order.

bb4life

Rookie
Daps
:dahell:

What mode are we in now if not win now?

We're not rebuilding. We're not in the young team developing that's looking to add the piece or two to make them elite.

We're win now.

We're in the situation we're in right now because our management is conservative as fukk and can't close on big deals.

If we struck out on Melo, but traded Snell and a 2nd rounder for Afflalo, brought over Mirotic, either did the trade up for McDermott or stayed with the Euro big and Gary Harris,, and made some solid FA signings, I think people would be happy with that.

Noah/FA/Euro
Gibson/Mirotic
Butler/FA
Afflalo/Harris
Rose/Augustin

if you wanna win now(title) you gotta be careful with who you choose. thats the point im tryna get at. just going and picking the best available guy might set us back or making a desperation move cause we lost out on the main prizes isnt smart. in the past people were desperate to get guys like courtney lee and oj mayo and look how their careers turned out.