Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Melo don't want to come here brehs

Stephen a just talking but all the moves made makes sense and align to what Stephen a said

If melo wanted Chicago he decides that by now.

The prolonging is because they want bosh to bounce without looking disloyal. It's exactly the reason Houston and Dallas was immediately removed from lebron and melo list cause they know those the 2 teams likely to turn they attention to bosh and drop the bag for him.

The bulls need to finally take control of they situation and get more proactive past just reports. Don't repeat the mistakes of 2010. Set targets and nab them.

Lance is attainable, ariza still out there we can fill this roster out with some great depth if we bust a move now and get off the melo roller coaster. We can build a deep team similar to what the pacers had with a better coach and a star pg and a center with heart. If bosh goes I'm excited cause he was the one killing us I personally believe a deep roster beats lebron wade and melo.

But we gotta get active. We need more than mirotic
You dont really believe that Stephen A report do you?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel sorry for you guys who really thought he was going to Chicago. You shoulda known better when it comes to this front office.

If they'da kept their picks and given Orlando a poo-poo platter for Afflalo, they would have a lot of depth and athletes on the roster. It's been a really bad off season for Gaxpax and company.
we all knew it was a long shot though

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would pay Lance 9-10 a year :manny:

Avery Bradley just got 8, right?
That's not horrible. If he keeps up his production, it's not a bad contract. don't know how we'd be able to fit Mirotic in and then have to extend Butler next year.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a co-worker who has close family ties to the Bulls front office telling me they are going to pursue Ariza & Parsons, not Lance

take it for what its worth, but it sounds like they are giving up on Melo at this point

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have a co-worker who has close family ties to the Bulls front office telling me they are going to pursue Ariza & Parsons, not Lance

take it for what its worth, but it sounds like they are giving up on Melo at this point
:rudy:

Daps
As far as the idea of Lance Stephenson to the Bulls, a call was made last week just to check in, and according to sources, Stephenson pricing himself as a $9- to $10-million-a-year player is not happening with the Bulls.

:snoop:this isn't unreasonable

Those figures don't seem to be right. He turned down a 5 year/$44m contract offered by Indiana. He's going to want at least $12m.