Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a Big Baby hater, he played well for the Magic... but until they address the perimeter they can GTFOH with all this PF talk.

These dudes must really think Butler and Snell can develop into scoring threats at the 2 spot

:patrice:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
They always " look" like they doing something

Then after the smoke settles and free agency/ trade deadline is over kc comes out and tells us how most of those stories we were hearing were not factual or credible how the bulls did a great job remaining "flexible" and what to look forward to in they " future plans"

Gar Forman and John paxson have literally the easiest job in the nba, all they have to do is sit in a room convince the public they working on something and protect Jerry money. I envy them

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
They always " look" like they doing something

Then after the smoke settles and free agency/ trade deadline is over kc comes out and tells us how most of those stories we were hearing were not factual or credible how the bulls did a great job remaining "flexible" and what to look forward to in they " future plans"

Gar Forman and John paxson have literally the easiest job in the nba, all they have to do is sit in a room convince the public they working on something and protect Jerry money. I envy them

I know. That's why I edited that shyt right after I hit send. You was on it quick.:pachaha:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
could mean Gibson is on his way out to clear cap space for melo