Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bulls fukked up it's looking like mirotic,ramon sessions and nazr mohamed will be the roster moves this year.Watch them pay this euro more than the #1 pick gets :snoop:

Melo isn't coming here and he might end up on miami after what stephen a said :damn:

Last edited:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bulls fukked up it's looking like mirotic,ramon sessions and nazr mohamed will be the the roster moves this year.Watch them pay this euro more than the #1 pick gets :snoop:

Melo isn't coming here and he might end up on miami after what stephen a said :damn:
Then why don't he just now that shyt makes no sense. All this shyt falls on Bosh gtfoh

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Melo don't want to come here brehs

Stephen a just talking but all the moves made makes sense and align to what Stephen a said

If melo wanted Chicago he decides that by now.

The prolonging is because they want bosh to bounce without looking disloyal. It's exactly the reason Houston and Dallas was immediately removed from lebron and melo list cause they know those the 2 teams likely to turn they attention to bosh and drop the bag for him.

The bulls need to finally take control of they situation and get more proactive past just reports. Don't repeat the mistakes of 2010. Set targets and nab them.

Lance is attainable, ariza still out there we can fill this roster out with some great depth if we bust a move now and get off the melo roller coaster. We can build a deep team similar to what the pacers had with a better coach and a star pg and a center with heart. If bosh goes I'm excited cause he was the one killing us I personally believe a deep roster beats lebron wade and melo.

But we gotta get active. We need more than mirotic

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I feel sorry for you guys who really thought he was going to Chicago. You shoulda known better when it comes to this front office.

If they'da kept their picks and given Orlando a poo-poo platter for Afflalo, they would have a lot of depth and athletes on the roster. It's been a really bad off season for Gaxpax and company.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Garpax need to give melo a deadline of Monday evening and if it's no answer move on

Get on the phone offer salary dump package to Cleveland for Jarrett jack while them fools think they got a legit shot at lebron. We could get him for pennies on the dollar

Amnesty boozer trade dunleavy use the remaining money to snatch lance up.

That's a deep team that can compete IMO.

See if Kevin love still on the block.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all we needed was affallo .. then gone out 2 get stephenson ..early:yeshrug:

THE FO Gets their cacs in mcroberts and mirotic:win:

and everyones happy:lawd:

instead we will be left with Kirk Pau mirotic n mcbuckets:wtf:

Daps
I feel sorry for you guys who really thought he was going to Chicago. You shoulda known better when it comes to this front office.
Nobody thought he was/is 'really' going to the Bulls. It was/is always a long shot. :mjlol: at you coming in here with your backhanded sympathy.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nobody thought he was/is 'really' going to the Bulls. It was/is always a long shot. :mjlol: at you coming in here with your backhanded sympathy.
I can't take anything you say seriously at this point. Get that plate of crow ready tomorrow when Melo announces he's signing with the Lakers. :pachaha:

5061_6528.jpeg

Daps
I can't take anything you say seriously at this point. Get that plate of crow ready tomorrow when Melo announces he's signing with the Lakers. :pachaha:

5061_6528.jpeg

This coming from a blind homer who doesn't have any sense? Keep telling us how Kobe/Melo/Randle/Pau are gonna win a title. :heh: