Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Garpax need to give melo a deadline of Monday evening and if it's no answer move on

Get on the phone offer salary dump package to Cleveland for Jarrett jack while them fools think they got a legit shot at lebron. We could get him for pennies on the dollar

Amnesty boozer trade dunleavy use the remaining money to snatch lance up.

That's a deep team that can compete IMO.

See if Kevin love still on the block.

Yup i would love to get JJ on this roster. Looks like the melo train has come and gone. It's time to start filling out the roster with the guys left and go from there.

Like you said amnesty loozer and try to trade MDJ to free up money to sign a key free agent.

My goal is to have the roster look like this come opening day

Noah/whomever/Nazr
Taj/Mirotic
Ariza/Mcdermot
Lance/Butler
Rose/Jarrett Jack/ Kurt Hinrich

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup i would love to get JJ on this roster. Looks like the melo train has come and gone. It's time to start filling out the roster with the guys left and go from there.

Like you said amnesty loozer and try to trade MDJ to free up money to sign a key free agent.

My goal is to have the roster look like this come opening day

Noah/whomever/Nazr
Taj/Mirotic
Ariza/Mcdermot
Lance/Butler
Rose/Jarrett Jack/ Kurt Hinrich
that roster isnt even remotely possible :heh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You dont really believe that Stephen A report do you?

I don't want to, but all this non movement lines up with what he saying

Melo obviously does want his money or to play with lebron cause if it was about winning he would have announced he coming to Chicago by now. I seriously don't see how it takes this long to say " I'm coming to Chicago"

It's obvious he waiting for something to happen or not happen.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:heh: I never said ariza and lance together tho breh

With lance and Jarrett jack we take advantage of 2 shakey situations

Lance would sign with us just to spite Indy and 9-10 is not unreasonable. Dude just needs some leadership and good coaching.

Jarrett jack can be had for pennies on the dollar as they are silly and thinks lebron would really go back there and we could get him for non gurantees snell and a couple of 2nd rd picks or some trash like that. They need salary dumping we can give that to them

Then we would still have some money to bring mirotic over

Rose/ Kirk
Lance/ Jarrett
Jimmy / McDermott
Taj/ mirotic
Noah/smith

See if we can grab morrow or mike miller for a little something. Maybe ray Allen comes who knows. But that is a deep team that can get to the finals even over melo wade and lebron IMO would be stacked at every position with good coaching and rose on a mission. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

But sadly this front office might not even pull this off. We are seriously on the verge of grabbing mirotic and players off the nba clearance rack.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Honest question for an honest discussion:

How much clout has the success in the 90s have bought for the Bulls? I know it's not fair to judge because of injuries, but isn't it also fair to say that you can't judge success on getting the first pick (Rose)?

It seems every trade deadline and free agency period you guys get left out with nothing (assuming Melo or Lance doesn't go there this offseason, otherwise there is no point here). It's a historic franchise and a huge market, so I am wondering why that is. It really can't be the "cheapness" thing can it? What's the history here?

Again, not trying to throw shade, especially considering my team might be blown up. Just wondering.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How much clout has the success in the 90s have bought for the Bulls? I know it's not fair to judge because of injuries, but isn't it also fair to say that you can't judge success on getting the first pick (Rose)?

It seems every trade deadline and free agency period you guys get left out with nothing (assuming Melo or Lance doesn't go there this offseason, otherwise there is no point here). It's a historic franchise and a huge market, so I am wondering why that is. It really can't be the "cheapness" thing can it? What's the history here?

Again, not trying to throw shade, especially considering my team might be blown up. Just wondering.
The only thing I can attribute it to is just having a non aggressive, non creative front office

it just seems like the rest of the league(front offices & players) dont take them seriously

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

I just came to the realization that these dudes are mediocre. They got a little skill in the draft but can't make the big moves happen. For whatever reason our front office is unable to attract great talent and decisions like not grabbing lance Stephenson is probably why.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Carmen from the Carmen and Jurko show is goin HAM on us fans calling the FO cheap :dead: He says they arent and we are in the position we're in because we spent too much money :mjlol:
I don't think they cheap

I just flat out don't think they know how to put together a championship roster. Can't call them cheap after they cashed out boozer Noah taj rose deng chandler even rip old ass

But they continue to miss great opportunity. Like right now great pieces are floating that the bulls can snatch and have a championship roster before melo or lebron make any decision. But we are about to get dragged along in some crap then have to shift through the nba worst to get a couple of players, then add mirotic. That is pitiful

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I still dont get why we dont just pay lance. One of the better 2 guards in the league. Theres not many good ones out there. Thibs can handle lance. Its been our most glaring problem since jordan. fukk it take a chance. Lance got heart and knows how to fukk with the players the bulls struggle beating. The Bulls need his attitude. At worst he would be Nate with more size. Amnesty Boozer get lance. Big problem fixed and Chicago fans would fall in love with lances attitude. Sounds like win win for us as fans.