Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm probably the most optimistic out of all y'all and I don't see how it makes any sense.Use the lakers as leverage when the knicks offered the max too? :wtf:

melo: "you better trade me to the bulls or I'll turn down the 129 mil you offered and go to the lakers for nothin!!!"

:aicmon:
that's the risk but I don't believe is Phil is stupid or we can clear Taj and they get jackshyt. It's a cat and mouse game like pax said.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
that's the risk but I don't believe is Phil is stupid or we can clear Taj and they get jackshyt. It's a cat and mouse game like pax said.

Why you always want to dump taj? A pf making 8 mil a year,can defend,finish,run the break has a solid mid range j and had averaged 20 and 10 when starting for boozer in this league 7.5-8 mil a year is a great value for that.You wanted to dump him for some euro averaging 12 ppg in europe? Who never played 1 min in the nba?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why you always want to dump taj? A pf making 8 mil a year,can defend,finish,run the break has a solid mid range j and had averaged 20 and 10 when starting for boozer in this league 7.5-8 mil a year is a great value for that.You wanted to dump him for some euro averaging 12 ppg in europe? Who never played 1 min in the nba?
I dont want to dump either of them but to make the threat seem real we may to have consider this.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm probably the most optimistic out of all y'all and I don't see how it makes any sense.Use the lakers as leverage when the knicks offered the max too? :wtf:

melo: "you better trade me to the bulls or I'll turn down the 129 mil you offered and go to the lakers for nothin!!!"

:aicmon:
He could use the lakers for leverage because if nobody offered the max he don't have nobody to "claim" he wants to go. With that put out there by Bill Simmons, Woj, and other known nba people makes it look more real IMO. Maybe Phil calls his bluff but at the end they usually give in look at Lebron and Bosh. I'm not mr.cap guy but when is the last time a big time FA not been signed and traded instead of leaving for nothing

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He could use the lakers for leverage because if nobody offered the max he don't have nobody to "claim" he wants to go. With that put out there by Bill Simmons, Woj, and other known nba people makes it look more real IMO. Maybe Phil calls his bluff but at the end they usually give in look at Lebron and Bosh. I'm not mr.cap guy but when is the last time a big time FA not been signed and traded instead of leaving for nothing
It doesn't make sense for them not to engage in a deal. You don't burn bridges as a gm you get what you can get. If you can s and t lebron you can dam sure do it for melo.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don't want to lose taj either

But trade taj and bulls officially become a serious threat and Phil is then forced to s&t

In the end you will take some form of asset over nothing.

Unless the bulls knew for sure melo would take 15 mill taj should have been moved to give the bulls that leverage. And with options like mirotic coming over Jordan hill blatch Ed Davis gasol all out there who would have made Chicago they 1st choice with melo here again taj should have been moved

But these guys who consistently fall too deeply in love with they draft picks and always make moves 2 moves too late decide to get cocky bring melo in and try to talk him into some shyt where even if melo considers it, his agents will take him out back and try to talk him out of it and say fukk that make Chicago come off more money

In the end it just equals garpax need to go. They knew how to make us a playoff team but they can't put championship contenders together

Last edited: