Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If the bulls traded dunleavy and amnestied boozer they could offer lance 11-12 a year but I don't think they'd have the dough to sign mirotic.If they could add lance this off season would be a success.It will be an addition by subtraction deal with boozer gone,added mcbuckets and they'd get that 2nd ball handler who can defend and would probably thrive under thibs

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If there's a will, there's a way. If either one of those guys were to underperform then I can see us making some moves, if not then we might not need to do it though. If Mirotic, Taj AND McDermott all meet expectations then we won't need Love and in that case I wouldn't want him either. We seem to have a great contingency plan.
None of those guys are stars breh

At some point we have to be realistic about this, without star quality players we not winning no rings . We shaping up to be the 90s pacers or spurs (except 99) etc. We are always going to fall to a team with a couple of stars.

Our contingency plan sucks cause our contingency plan is only based on what works financially for hoe ass Jerry. He a smart business man but when you clocking 60 mill a year in profit but worried about a few mill in tax. Bulls continue to try to ball on a budget. Just not going to happen.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@KCJHoop: As previously reported, DRose had previously scheduled workout at UC, talked to Melo for 15-20 minutes in locker room, didnt attend dinner.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop
The @Chris_Broussard report DRose was shocked to see Melo speaks to disconnect somewhere. Bulls under impression Rose small part of pitch.

Mark Deeks @MarkDeeksNBA
@KCJHoop This smacks me as not even a very opaque attempt at sabotage, to be honest.

Mike McGraw @McGrawDHBulls
Another bogus story pops up about Bulls/Melo. Like I said, some teams work hard at this.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@AlexKennedyNBA: As Derrick Rose entered building to work out, he must have missed all of the reporters and the posters of Carmelo Anthony in a Bulls jersey.