Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Instead of blaming the front office.Take into consideration rose has missed 2.5 seasons with various injuries.What star player is gonna risk playing with that? Bulls need to be aggressive in trades not bank on free agency.Rose needs to prove himself next year health wise and if he can still be productive cuz his contract is also why the bulls don't have many options to upgrade the roster.If he gets hurt again :camby: stretch provision and get him da fukk outta here :banderas:

Look, I knew some bullshyt would happen with the Melo shyt. If you look up my posts in here for months, I've just been praying that this team drafted well.

Seeing how they moved up to 11... with the guys who were on the board still available at 16 and 19 makes striking out on Melo feel much worse for me. This is the only year the Bulls had where they could of added a young 2 to pair with Rose that would be cheap, and they fukking blew the shyt off completely.

People bringing up the depth approach for this team, and they pissed it away. And I'm not shytting on McDermott, I'm just not seeing why they couldn't just keep those picks man.

Yea that's what hurts.2 draft picks traded up to draft a dude who just might of been there at 16 and gave gary harris away :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Instead of blaming the front office.Take into consideration rose has missed 2.5 seasons with various injuries.What star player is gonna risk playing with that? Bulls need to be aggressive in trades not bank on free agency.Rose needs to prove himself next year health wise and if he can still be productive cuz his contract is also why the bulls don't have many options to upgrade the roster.If he gets hurt again :camby: stretch provision and get him da fukk outta here :banderas:

Yea that's what hurts.2 draft picks traded up to draft a dude who just might of been there at 16 and gave gary harris away :snoop:
Them not getting another primary ballhandler just increases the chances of him getting hurt again man

:snoop:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:camby:

Daps
GREG always tryna spin some shyt into shyttin on Rose. :scusthov:
Greg Anthony???

:mjpls:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Gut the team for a dude who couldn't even lead the knicks to the playoffs in the east? Who is 30 with a slightly torn labrum? :camby:

Leave homeboy in new york.If he was 25-26 then yea I'd trade whoever to clear space this aint lebron we're talking about :pachaha: Taj and Noah led the bulls to the playoffs while a superstar couldn't.Y'all being shortsighted
I see your point but I don't consider losing taj a "gut" of the team

Especially with other options that could have filled in well for taj and would def have come over with melo on the roster. And hell I saw Jordan hill cooking taj in l.a. Then you have pau.

Then you still have McDermott, jimmy on the wings , mirotic next season, you go for it this season fill in the blanks next season just like Miami did when they got together

But we needed that other star if we serious about really contending. Right now we about to be right back to the 1 trick pony ass offense where rose has to initiate and decide all offensive plays whether it's him taking a shot or finding a spot up shooter somewhere on the floor. Which equals us losing to Miami or Indy in the playoffs

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Especially with other options that could have filled in well for taj and would def have come over with melo on the roster. And hell I saw Jordan hill cooking taj in l.a. Then you have pau.

Then you still have McDermott, jimmy on the wings , mirotic next season, you go for it this season fill in the blanks next season just like Miami did when they got together

But we needed that other star if we serious about really contending. Right now we about to be right back to the 1 trick pony ass offense where rose has to initiate and decide all offensive plays whether it's him taking a shot or finding a spot up shooter somewhere on the floor. Which equals us losing to Miami or Indy in the playoffs
me either otherwise why even talk to Gasol and Mirotic it makes no sense. Taj has to go.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

If they traded taj,dunleavy and amnestied boozer that's 20-21 mil in cap space to give melo then the bulls would of lost the mid level and dj,brought back kirk and had a team with snell,butler,rose,melo,noah,greg smith,randolph,mcbuckets and kirk + vet mins they'd have to find a pf off the scrap heap :patrice: that might of been a team good enough to beat miami but win the title I'm not sure

That's all the bulls need is another ball handler.Monta Ellis would be a good look on the bulls

The pacers :comeon: bulls would of beat them THIS year in the playoffs.The heat with wade looking as washed as ever,bosh relegated to a spot up shooter and lebron who has to do everything for them to stand a chance are vulnerable.I coulda swore lebron averages the least ppg vs the bulls since thibs was hired.This isn't the 10-11 heat this current edition can be beat

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
me either otherwise why even talk to Gasol and Mirotic it makes no sense. Taj has to go.
If melo shocks the world and chooses the bulls then garpax are geniuses and melo wanted to come to a stacked roster and really wants to win it all. Then keeping taj makes sense.

But even if melo chooses to stay in ny trading taj still was the best way to retool the roster whether it was dumping taj to free up close to 20 mill in space or trading taj for another core piece and asset. When we talking jimmy we seeing jimmy with a ability no many others in the league have and that's defending lebron Durant Paul George etc at a elite level. But defensive 4's are all over the place. Plus mirotic coming over. Made no sense to not just part with taj.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
80% chance he's a free agent, but after paying Mirotic and Taj, will y'all afford him?

If there's a will, there's a way. If either one of those guys were to underperform then I can see us making some moves, if not then we might not need to do it though. If Mirotic, Taj AND McDermott all meet expectations then we won't need Love and in that case I wouldn't want him either. We seem to have a great contingency plan.