Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:usure:

I've seen plenty of Waiters... he's definitely not a good fit here in Chicago. He's not really that good of a spot up shooter either. Those guys were in the draft though...

Yea but he can create his own shot and he can get buckets.That's what the bulls been needing since Bg left and jimmy can go to the bench and they can start dunleavy jr or mcbuckets at the 3 for shooting in that scenario

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ShamsCharania: Bulls, Nikola Mirotic believe they don't have significant ground to cover in contract talks, but no deal is imminent, source tells RealGM

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
bulls said they were "all in" for melo

"all in" means you move taj if you have to. you move everybody except rose and noah if you have to. thats if you really "all in"

its why melo had to make other options available for himself because chicago being too perfect fit for melo would give garpax the attitude to low ball him and say, "take this little money or its whatever"

You move taj, sign melo then see if pau Jordan hill etc will take whatever little money left

Again these dudes always look like they got some shyt up they sleeves but in reality have no idea what they doing.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Joakim Noah has reportedly told several people he believes that Carmelo Anthony will be re-signing with the Knicks.

With the Knicks having the ability to offer Anthony significantly more money than any other team, partnered with Anthony's love for New York, and his families desire to remain in New York, all signs are pointing towards Anthony returning to Madison Square Garden. Anthony has also reportedly made a pitch to Pau Gasol to sign with the Knicks, which strengthens the argument.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I still wanted Love more in the first place. At least Melo isn't going out West though, makes for a more interesting Eastern Conference. :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Gut the team for a dude who couldn't even lead the knicks to the playoffs in the east? Who is 30 with a slightly torn labrum? :camby:

Leave homeboy in new york.If he was 25-26 then yea I'd trade whoever to clear space this aint lebron we're talking about :pachaha: Taj,augustin and Noah led the bulls to the playoffs while a superstar couldn't.Y'all being shortsighted

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gut the team for a dude who couldn't even lead the knicks to the playoffs in the east? Who is 30 with a slightly torn labrum? :camby:

Leave homeboy in new york.If he was 25-26 then yea I'd trade whoever to clear space this aint lebron we're talking about :pachaha: Taj and Noah led the bulls to the playoffs while a superstar couldn't.Y'all being shortsighted
Look, I knew some bullshyt would happen with the Melo shyt. If you look up my posts in here for months, I've just been praying that this team drafted well.

Seeing how they moved up to 11... with the guys who were on the board still available at 16 and 19 makes striking out on Melo feel much worse for me. This is the only year the Bulls had where they could of added a young 2 to pair with Rose that would be cheap, and they fukking blew the shyt off completely.

People bringing up the depth approach for this team, and they pissed it away. And I'm not shytting on McDermott, I'm just not seeing why they couldn't just keep those picks man.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
DJ's coming off of a 10+ million dollar contract so he's going to look to get overpaid around the same amount and I don't know if we can afford that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If Love makes to free agency somehow I can still see it happening, but otherwise yeah I'm thinking that's out of the window.