Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We all about to take L's when Melo goes back to NY brehs

:sadcam:
not so much yall but this shyt is a tailormade fit. Like I said on gm I don't fault him but he knew ahead of time the knicks were the only who could offer the full max. :manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not so much yall but this shyt is a tailormade fit. Like I said on gm I don't fault him but he knew ahead of time the knicks were the only who could offer the full max. :manny:

actually we can give him the full max too which makes the L's bigger when he rejects us. LWO can't even grab free agents with max money available :to:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
actually we can give him the full max too which makes the L's bigger when he rejects us. LWO can't even grab free agents with max money available :to:
yeah a 4 year max and a sign and trade max is the same nobody can offer the 5th year max besides the Knicks

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah a 4 year max and a sign and trade max is the same nobody can offer the 5th year max besides the Knicks

but the knicks not doing the sign and trade with yall so thats not even realistic. and I doubt Melo signing for 5 years with how skeptical he is about the Knicks. I can see him signing for 3 years or something. i dont understand why he would opt out tho if his intention was to always sign to NY. He could have evaluated his options next offseason while making max money.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

:wtb: I'm sorry but fukking Gasol as our big pull? Yo fukk Melo if he wilts in NY....Rose will look at niggs like
derrick-rose-mad-.jpg
"told ya'll...got me dunkin for nikkas, doing the cha cha slide hands on my knees and shyt only for us to get RE shytted on.."

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
but the knicks not doing the sign and trade with yall so thats not even realistic. and I doubt Melo signing for 5 years with how skeptical he is about the Knicks. I can see him signing for 3 years or something. i dont understand why he would opt out tho if his intention was to always sign to NY. He could have evaluated his options next offseason while making max money.
I agree with you on that last sentence. But to me a sign and trade benefits both teams. The Knicks need assets period. It is short sighted to give him the max with no assurances that you can build a contender soon. Of all the likely 2015 FA most will just re-sign or be traded and sign to new teams. I don't see the end game for the Knicks or Melo.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wtb: I'm sorry but fukking Gasol as our big pull? Yo fukk Melo if he wilts in NY....Rose will look at niggs like
derrick-rose-mad-.jpg
"told ya'll...got me dunkin for nikkas, doing the cha cha slide hands on my knees and shyt only for us to get RE shytted on.."
:dead: at that pic

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
derrick-rose-mad-.jpg

Gasol a good look for y'all though. He can defend the lesser of the two big's and operate in the post by himself. But OKC pulling out all the stops for him. :patrice:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm not so convinced going hard after pau means less confidence in melo

If they were going hard after ariza or even lance that would tell me melo gave them indication he not coming

Adding pau only means 2 things to me

He here to replace taj

Or he coming for cheap for added depth behind taj and Noah because mirotic either getting traded or sitting another year and I would lean towards getting traded