Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
Rose/Sessions
Butler/Morrow
Melo/McDermott
Taj/Gasol*
Noah/Gasol*

I wonder if Ed Davis will hop on board for peanuts. :patrice:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Rose/Sessions
Butler/Morrow
Melo/McDermott
Taj/Gasol*
Noah/Gasol*

I wonder if Ed Davis will hop on board for peanuts. :patrice:
I thought maybe ed Davis or Jordan hill could be got for MLE kind of money but with teams like the pistons floating around handing MLE level players 6-8 mill year we might not be able to grab them lol

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA 22m

.@ToonArmySun: He met Benny and that was it? ---> actually heard he is having dinner with Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've been posting in or been checking this thread for awhile now, or maybe that was the NBA offseason thread. I'm relatively new to TheColi though so I'm not surprised you would say that

gotcha. not trying to see our fanbase turn into what the heat fanbase became after the decision should we land melo this summer.

Daps
I thought maybe ed Davis or Jordan hill could be got for MLE kind of money but with teams like the pistons floating around handing MLE level players 6-8 mill year we might not be able to grab them lol
Not jumping too far ahead, but if Bulls could land Melo/Pau early, I'm sure they'd have their pick of the ring chasing vets who would get on board for basically nothing.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Ha...That was my question ..

fukk this shyt I'm trying to be a beat writer or something....Need to compile my sources...:blessed:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
So nobody tweeted they seen melo noah and rose eating? Did they rent these nikka's a restaurant
:lupe: If i was reinsdorf I'd a probably rented a restaurant.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
According to Sam Amick from USA Today, who spoke with Deng’s agent, the former Bulls star isn’t close minded to returning to Chicago and harbors now ill-will towards the team for trading him this past year.

“There’s always going to be a part of him that belongs to Chicago, and part of Chicago that belongs to him,” Shade said. “There were no hard feelings (about the trade). Moving forward, he’d look to have an amicable relationship (if he played with the Bulls).”
http://fansided.com/2014/07/01/chicago-bulls-rumors-luol-deng-open-returning-next-year/#!64xEe

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 6m

Carmelo Anthony met with the Bulls earlier today. Now, source says he's at dinner with Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose among others right now.

@AlexKennedyNBA: I'm told Derrick Rose had to leave the dinner with Carmelo Anthony and Joakim Noah early. Tom Thibodeau also stopped by, per source.
@AlexKennedyNBA: Bulls have spent the day courting Carmelo Anthony. Their pitch is that they can dominate in depleted East and that Melo would be top option.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@AlexKennedyNBA: Source who's at dinner with Carmelo Anthony, Joakim Noah, Derrick Rose, Tom Thibodeau and others said that Bulls' pitch is "going great."