Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
We need to make this happen today make the other meetings just a formality. Hopefully they have deals in place to appease his salary requirements. If gsw was able to trade all there trash I don't think the bulls front office has burned any bridges. In fact some one should wanna help us for not trading them our trash that has had potential supposedly.

1 more thing I smell something fishy in mia. They have to be promising all the players who opting out a Alonzo mourning type job. Where there salary won't be reported publicly and they gonna make there money back. No way udonis makes 4.6 mil the rest of his career and he turned that Down. I may be off base but I'm calling bs.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We need to make this happen today make the other meetings just a formality. Hopefully they have deals in place to appease his salary requirements. If gsw was able to trade all there trash I don't think the bulls front office has burned any bridges. In fact some one should wanna help us for not trading them our trash that has had potential supposedly.

1 more thing I smell something fishy in mia. They have to be promising all the players who opting out a Alonzo mourning type job. Where there salary won't be reported publicly and they gonna make there money back. No way udonis makes 4.6 mil the rest of his career and he turned that Down. I may be off base but I'm calling bs.
Miami is giving bosh and wade slick back loaded deals . And since they from Miami they can actually offer a 7% raise annually vs us being able to give melo a 4.5% raise that's how all of them started at 15 mill and by year 3 they were all making 20 mill.

So if they starting at 11-12 by year 3 they will be over 15 mill with no state tax. They go make they money anyway

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They reporting that thibs was already on the bus kicking it with melo and Leon rose before melo even arrived at the united center

I'm trying not to get too excited

But damn The anticipation killing me

I heard this report as well on ESPN1000.
eLHGl5T.jpg

thibs in the cut, that's a scary site :demonic:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Miami is giving bosh and wade slick back loaded deals . And since they from Miami they can actually offer a 7% raise annually vs us being able to give melo a 4.5% raise that's how all of them started at 15 mill and by year 3 they were all making 20 mill.

So if they starting at 11-12 by year 3 they will be over 15 mill with no state tax. They go make they money anyway

I get that I'm just amazed. My faith in people not being greedy is not very strong.

They're doing this for kyle Lowry another ball dominant player coming to play with the best player in the league who should have the ball and 2 players who are way more effective then they have shown because they don't get the ball.

Another point to that is they will not be treating kyle Lowry like they treat Chalmers he may smack one of them.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I get that I'm just amazed. My faith in people not being greedy is not very strong.

They're doing this for kyle Lowry another ball dominant player coming to play with the best player in the league who should have the ball and 2 players who are way more effective then they have shown because they don't get the ball.

Another point to that is they will not be treating kyle Lowry like they treat Chalmers he may smack one of them.
Lowry might cash out with Toronto

The question is how much of a paycut will lebron take.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yal nikkas got power after the shyt that went down last night?

:wtf:

I'm up in a local Panera on this power strip like :feedme:

u in the south suburbs, so ya'll got hit harder than we did in the city. all I had was a power surge, but my lights/ac never went out. hell, I barely have but a puddle of water in the basement, and that shyt is dried up by now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
u in the south suburbs, so ya'll got hit harder than we did in the city. all I had was a power surge, but my lights/ac never went out. hell, I barely have but a puddle of water in the basement, and that shyt is dried up by now.
shyt is all over the place out here. Branches big as fukk in the road, my boy had a trampoline in his backyard... that shyt blew over his fence and hit 3 cars in the apartment parking lot next to his crib

:dead:

:whoo:

My wife talking about the power going to be out 3-5 days
:why: