Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ESPN 1000 nick friedell just said that when melo pulled up to the UC, thibs was already on the bus with them smiling hard as hell when he got off.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Fukk all this melodrama

I wanna know what plan b is cuz I really haven't heard them being interested in Lance
I think if we strike out on melo we go all in on love and if that doesn't pan out we fill the roster out with the 10-13 mill we can clear with boozer amnesty and salary dumping

If we could pick up something like pau, ariza, pierce morrow something like that we cool. Maybe not enough to win it all but we can compete I guess

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pierce is available in the market. Will the Bulls have some cap space after they get Melo to acquire Pierce ?
We have Mcdermott, we wouldnt need Pierce if we landed Melo too

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
melo saw taj inthe playoffs beasting. he was EASILY our best player in the post season this year.
Tells me he valuing the roster which means he really bout winning which means we in the driver seat cause we offer the very best shot at winning

As shamgod just said, seeing bosh and wade sacrifice like that for winning and melo running around trying to max out makes him look a type of way. Him signing at 15-17 looking possible

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
DONT YALL REALIZE MELO MOVES AT HIS OWN WAVE?

IN 2006 THE BIG 3 SIGNED 3 YEAR EXTENSIONS AFTER THEIR ROOKIE CONTRACTS,
AND MELO SIGNED FOR 5 YEARS EVEN THOUGH BRON WANTED HIM TO SIGN FOR 3...

THE BIG 3 TOOK PAYCUTS IN 2010,

WHILE MELO ON THE OTHER HAND MADE THE KNICKS TRADE ASSETS TO ACQUIRE HIM
SO HE COULD GET ALL HIS PAPER,
EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE JUST SIGNED 5 MONTHS LATER.

DUKE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT HIS MONEY.
:devil:
:evil:

maybe he learned that it ain't all about money by now. especially after how it decimated the knicks roster. also, so far melo has made more in salary than lebron, so maybe he is about that ring life when he sees the miami folks gearing up to take substantial pay cuts.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:rose:

b0e.gif

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
DONT YALL REALIZE MELO MOVES AT HIS OWN WAVE?

IN 2006 THE BIG 3 SIGNED 3 YEAR EXTENSIONS AFTER THEIR ROOKIE CONTRACTS,
AND MELO SIGNED FOR 5 YEARS EVEN THOUGH BRON WANTED HIM TO SIGN FOR 3...

THE BIG 3 TOOK PAYCUTS IN 2010,
WHILE MELO ON THE OTHER HAND MADE THE KNICKS TRADE ASSETS TO ACQUIRE HIM
SO HE COULD GET ALL HIS PAPER,
EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE JUST SIGNED 5 MONTHS LATER.

DUKE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT HIS MONEY.
I know but homeboy 30 now he's made plenty of dough up to this point.If he's about winning and immediate contention like he's said for months he'd look like a clown to walk away from the bulls situation and 16-18 mil a year to start to get his money especially when he said he'd take a paycut to win.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
SO WHY TAKE A PAY CUT HERE
WHEN HE CAN JUST GO TO THE 4 TIME EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS
AND TAKE A PAY CUT?

going from 20M to under 15M is a hell of a paycut.

at least the bulls can get him in the 17M range. and given the difference in state taxes between NY and IL, it may not be such a big deal.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Much has been made of Rose's public reluctance to recruit players. In a Sunday interview with Yahoo Sports, Rose reiterated his distaste for the endeavor, even while praising Anthony.

But sources told the Tribune last week that Rose's camp has already made clear to Anthony's camp that Rose would welcome an Anthony signing with the Bulls.

Rose's dislike for recruiting stems from his quiet personality and an old-school mentality that team is sacred and teammates should never be disparaged. In this regard, Rose's stance isn't unlike that of Yankees star Derek Jeter.

This is, after all, the player who once famously said, “I’m rolling with Keith” in reference to Keith Bogans, the oft-maligned, then-starting shooting guard.

Rose’s attitude always has been: Join the Bulls if you want. If not, he’ll try to beat you.

“If it’s not coming from the front office, you’re not going to hear my saying anything about recruiting anyone,” Rose said in December 2011. “The city speaks for itself, especially for basketball. If you want to come here, opportunity is here. The front office is great. Our fans are the best. We got players who just want to win.”

:wow: