Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

SO INSTEAD OF GRABBING AFFLALO FOR PENNIES,
SIGNING LANCE,
BRINGING MIRIOTIC OVER
AND ADDING DEPTH WITH OUR 2 1ST ROUNDERS...

OUR PLAN IS TO LOW BALL A nikka WHO IS ALL ABOUT HIS DOUGH?

THE FO HAS KNOWN FOR MONTHS THAT MELO WAS INTERESTED...

THE WORD WAS OUT THAT HE WAS JUST WAITING FOR THE BULLS TO CLEAR SPACE AND HE WOULD SIGN...

AND NOW YOU TELLING ME THEY WONT EVEN CLEAR 20 MILL, LET ALONE MAX MONEY?

:ehh:SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT.
:devil:

Its that easy ya say to clear 20mill and have a still competitive roster? I think they dont want the mistakes of 2010 and can you blame them. Also seems like some are just into some off season championship like when we didn't get the big names last time we weren't one of the best teams in the league. How quickly people forget. We need a scorer outside of Rose no doubt but even without Melo I think the FO is going to make some moves to have us right there.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Go for Afflalo and pieces and the FO don't swing for the fences....Go for the big fish and swing for the fishes and the FO don't do enough. They really can't win.

having the cap space we'd need to get Melo a max contract would leave us a roster that isn't ready to win a championship.... Again....

We all knew Melo would have to take a pay cut. If he doesn't....He doesn't...
Damn exactly what I just wrote and didn't see this lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
BreY1BwCQAEVYwR.jpg

BreXvmbCAAAj1gm.jpg

:salute:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I can see the argument of not moving taj to clear space cause if we strike out on melo that is a hole that will be hard to fill especially if mirotic is not all that when he comes

But moving boozer snell MDJ non guarantees is something that would have not been that risky to do

Unless garpax really feel that confident in 1. A s&t or 2. Melo will sign for 15-17 mill I really don't understand why those guys are not gone by now

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can see the argument of not moving taj to clear space cause if we strike out on melo that is a hole that will be hard to fill especially if mirotic is not all that when he comes

But moving boozer snell MDJ non guarantees is something that would have not been that risky to do

Unless garpax really feel that confident in 1. A s&t or 2. Melo will sign for 15-17 mill I really don't understand why those guys are not gone by now

maybe they're trying to see how well the meeting goes before they give snell/MDJ the :camby:.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

btw, are they allowed to move anthony randolph, or does the CBA prevent this since they just got him via trade?

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Taj there too..looks like chi is selling him about how much of the team will be there..good decision.

If that report about wade and bosh taking 11 and 12 mil a year is true melo gonna look like an idiot if he doesn't want 15-18 mil to start and keep the bulls core intact or returning to the knicks and gettin the max.